Downloads
    Uploads

Wevo inspired 16" 300 Blackout

Ok...was gonna bump my old thread I started about this project but everything has changed and can't edit title, Luis was last to post......So thread re do

Wevo inspired as I started down this road over a year ago as a friend handed me a project upper, well fast forward and that changed- as some generous wevo guys donated a few parts thru out and other crap happened so it took a back seat- fast forward again..got most of the stuff and a few recent parts so thru it together, but not after I gave it a couple costs of titanium KG gun kote.

Wanted to go the short barrel-suppressor route. But no can do and might end up hunting with this and I'll reload for it..so what the heck...parts list

Mega gator lower ( my first lower , been on a few different builds)
    Rainier arms Milspec upper
    Fortis rev 2 mlok
    BHW 16" carbine gas SS coated black .300 bo barrel (has ra logo stamped on barrel extension ? )
    Rainier arms bolt carrier with NIB 158 bolt
    QMS trigger, BAD safety, bcm grip
    ABC/r & EMR -C
    Big Ass Battle Comp - BABC .....

Optics for now are a bushnell AR 1-4 and a PEPR..generously donated ...

Thinking I would like to try and use a red dot , like a micro, this scope and mount added a good little chunk of weight.

Anyways no full pics yet, it's borrowing a CH and stock from another rifle...but went and test fired it today and all was good.didnt have much time so just a few Ammo/ mag checks, next time I'll dial in the scope closer etc..

No full pics yet, just some partials and a few old ones

Coated with kg gun kote the receivers,rail, and buffer tube in titanium , small parts -safety levers, abc, BABC , dust cover, mag release , end plate are coated in flat black.

Hehe...had to post it again... thanks again although it's black now....

Adj gas block was given away a while back , ( old pic) just using a normal style nitrided gas block right now

Last edited by mustangfreek; 6 March 2016 at 03:08.

Downloads
    Uploads
    So stole a few parts and traded some stuff for the stock, really liking this SL stock so far.

Full pic, as it sits with a loaded mag it tips in right around 9 lbs..kinda heavy and even more makes me want to SBR it..but not in the cards right now

Also thinking of trying out a mini red dot on it to play with

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looking good! What are you using for ammo?
    "It's time to start slapping people." - George Carlin

NRA Life Member | SAF Life Member | FPC Member

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks!!

We'll have a little variety in hand and reloading for also

So far used that ADI stuff, Remington 120gr, and some 114gr S&b,

Not all of Ammo thru it yet but so far they have all shot fine, the ADI and rem(Barnes brass looks nice) S&B appears thicker and needs to be swagged-crimped primer-but it was $10 a box at sg Ammo so picked up a little , seems good for the price

But I figured reloading 150gr hornady fmj's with h-110 is costing me about .24 cents a pop or 4.80 a box of 20, so way more manageable when reloading

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's cheap. I need to get off my ass and start reloading the brass i've been collecting.
    "It's time to start slapping people." - George Carlin

NRA Life Member | SAF Life Member | FPC Member

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks awesome. Love the Gators

Downloads
    Uploads
    Great job with the KalGuard. I've been using that stuff on pistons and crankshafts for... oh my God... a long time!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks guys, built up some more loads tonite to test out 110 noslers with some h110