Thread: EraThr3

Downloads
    Uploads

EraThr3

These guys have been around a little while. They're basically piggybacking right where Noveske left off with the girls and guns thing, boutiques. Grants Pass with Noveske and SMOS, etc.
    You just don't hear much about them. They've got a rail, possibly two, that are the exact length I need for some upcoming rifles.
    Anybody here own anything of theirs? Are the rails pretty much just SMOS/NSR quality? I think SMOS probably makes their rails?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes on quality. Yes on SMOS. If you don't mind the lifestyle branding that goes along with it, you're good to go.

They aren't piggybacking Noveske. They are some of the same people who moved their branding talents to a new company.

Downloads
    Uploads
    EraThr3 puts out quality stuff. They've teamed up with all of the Oregon Companies, AXTS, SMOS, Thunder Ranch.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I ordered an erath3 rail from Rainier Arms and sent it back. I didn't like it after I got it, ended up with two SMOS rails. Finish was excellent on the erath3 just didn't like the looks and the cut out of the top rail. Great if your going for light weight build.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxy View Post
    I ordered an erath3 rail from Rainier Arms and sent it back. I didn't like it after I got it, ended up with two SMOS rails. Finish was excellent on the erath3 just didn't like the looks and the cut out of the top rail. Great if your going for light weight build.
    This is exactly my reservation for not getting one yet. Not a fan of the open top as that gas tube is RIGHT next to your thumb and this will be a 'high volume' SBR. I need a 10.5" rail and SMOS doesn't make one. Not a fan of the glue-on MI rails or those would be a done deal.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The MI gen 3 rails do not require adhesive.