Downloads
    Uploads

Leather/dress Gun Belt

I have been spoiled by my 5.11 riggers style belt. I love the infinite adjustment when it comes to holding my pants up when carrying in different modes (IWB, OWB, pocket etc). I may be going to a new position at work (will likely know this time tomorrow) that requires carrying OWB in dress clothes.

For those of you working in CID or open carrying in nice clothes, what belt are ya'll using? I will need one that looks good in slacks and a tie, yet prefer one that offers multiple adjustment capabilities. Hopefully more than the 1/2" gaps between most leather belt holes.

Then again, I may be getting ahead of myself and jinxing my chances of moving.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jason Winnie makes belts. I wear the double layer belt when at work. I wear dress slacks and a Polo Shirt. This in conjuction with his leather holster is an awesome combo. He will work with you if you need holes spaced differently.

http://www.jasonwinnie.com/new-category/

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've got a couple Galco 1.5" that work well with dress clothing. Be sure to order a couple sizes larger.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bigfoot Gun Belts. Continue reading at: http://gunbelts.com/

I picked up one of these and I use it all the time. Granted I don't carry (San Diego still isn't issuing permits yet) but its a really nice belt. I use it as a gun belt when I'm in the desert and can open carry. It may not have the adjustment you are looking for though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think I'm going to find a purpose built belt like I want. I'll probably just end up ordering one from a custom shop and specifying exactly where I want the center hole.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Talked to Jason he said if you are looking for something custom you can contact him and build to order for you.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Take a look see at Slidebelt.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like the Slidebelt adjustments, but I really have doubts they'd hold up a Glock 22, a spare mag and a set of cuffs.
    Last edited by tappedandtagged; 16 March 2016 at 05:51.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I love my UGB by A Better Belt USA. Great customer service and quality is bar-none!