Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Any further updates?

I'm doing almost an identical build but was thinking of going 12.5 rail and kx3 instead of 13.5 and kx5 to give more of the short look. I already have a go to rifle, this is just a fun build I wanted to do as a range shooter so I'm leaning slightly more on the cosmetics side than practical. But I'd be curious to see what your build would look like once assembled.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NATOgaspiston View Post
    Any further updates?

I'm doing almost an identical build but was thinking of going 12.5 rail and kx3 instead of 13.5 and kx5 to give more of the short look. I already have a go to rifle, this is just a fun build I wanted to do as a range shooter so I'm leaning slightly more on the cosmetics side than practical. But I'd be curious to see what your build would look like once assembled.
    Unfortunately the build came to a halt as I decided I needed a firing system for my Pyro hobby more than finishing this thing. I do however really want to get this build finished. I decided I will just buy a complete rifle as a go to and this will be more for eye candy. Hopefully it turns out to be a great functional build as well. I definitely would love to see how yours looks when you get it complete. Are you going pdw or smos lower?