Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's the spirit. Haha

I don't know if the rails are available yet.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I wonder what a group buy price would be. Last thing I need is another receiver set, but I guess that's never stopped me before.
    I'm with you, as I'm much more interested in a 5.56 receiver set of theirs. The .308 looks great, but I think lightweight receivers would be much nicer and more practical for a 5.56 build.
    Graphic Designer
    Instagram: @EO3actual

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Brahmzy View Post
    Nobody said custom, quality, lightweight 308s were inexpensive. I just built a 7.5lb MATEN and it was a pricey build.
    Lots of V7 parts.
    Oh I get it, but not everyone can play on the same level...lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    What are you guys doing that you need to reduce a 6lb gun down to 5lbs? I like the novelty and have one but I don't find it adds anything practically speaking. But reducing a 9-10lb rifle to 7lbs is substantial weight savings. Here in CO, the small bore rifle isn't your hunting rifle. Maybe the 1lb weight savings means more to the hog and whitetail hunters among us...

I've been thinking of selling my 2a lower to fund something more practical. Would easily trade it for the XANTHOS.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome looking set, regardless of weight savings this thing is nice. I've got a big bore project I'm tossing around and trying to hold out for a small frame set that is supposed to be coming to market within the next year, but this is extremely tempting. If it was a small frame I would already be on the list, but if we just so happen to do a group.... I would have to consider it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello everyone. New hear but liking what I am reading. Anyone that has one of these want to speculate if there is enough meat around the ejection port to open it up for an RSAUM build?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't have one of those but welcome aboard.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been gearing up for a 308 build. Maten is never in stock and I've been dying for a set. I plan on getting a centurion cmr 308 rail which is the high dpms. But it is a pain in the ass it looks to make everything compatible in these builds. Unfortunately in commie NY to truly make unsafe build "compliant" you have to go from the ground d up or else you get sub par at best components assembled by half blind monkeys.