Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Agency Arms NOC pre-order.......

Anyone have a line on a good place to pre-order the NOC? How about any of our resident supporting companies?
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - - Albert Einstein

Downloads
    Uploads
    Rainier Arms for the win. Pre order placed........ Now we wait.

Downloads
    Uploads
    For anyone interested.

I talked with Agency yesterday and they are indicating that shipping to dealers is now going to be end of May early June......
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - - Albert Einstein

Downloads
    Uploads
    Can't wait to see the pictures!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Can't wait to see the pictures!
    Roger that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well......... Since the last time I contacted Agency the ship date has yet again changed. Last update was end of May early June. I hadn't heard anything recent so I dropped them a line last week. Now the time line has changed to "end of June early July, however, that's just an estimate."

For a pistol that was "going to be available immediately following SHOT show." I'm underwhelmed thus far. Admittedly this is my first time dealing with Agency Arms, however, continuously moving target dates never settle well with me.

Anyone here know any insider info?

Downloads
    Uploads
    $3K ouch

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have some inside info: Delivery dates are tentitive especially after shot show. In fact my rule of thumb is to wait a year after people have received it and let them work the initial bugs out. Always let a new product hit the shelves before ordering. Before you know it it will be September and the delivery date will be Jan. Of 2017 I would move on, invest the cash and at least get a return on your money while you wait.
    Last edited by Stone; 13 June 2016 at 19:01.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    I have some inside info: Delivery dates are tentitive especially after shot show. In fact my rule of thumb is to wait a year after people have received it and let them work the initial bugs out. Always let a new product hit the shelves before ordering. Before you know it it will be September and the delivery date will be Jan. Of 2017 I would move on, invest the cash and at least get a return on your money while you wait.
    This is why I went with ZEV.

Spot on with the timetables though... anything seen at SHOT, I don't expect until the following year... unless it's something like a rail.

I sent some feelers out to a few people, but no one seemed to have any solid info.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    This is why I went with ZEV.

Spot on with the timetables though... anything seen at SHOT, I don't expect until the following year... unless it's something like a rail.

I sent some feelers out to a few people, but no one seemed to have any solid info.
    I already did ZEV twice. Hadn't tried Agency yet other then a couple of their triggers.

Thanks for reaching out UW. It is appreciated.

Downloads
    Uploads
    2ATA, if you're looking for another customized Glock, look at Fowler Industries.

John Hwang let me play with his, and after that, I sent Fowler my own Glock 19 to work on.

One of these days I'd like to own an Agency, as they do make a good product, but right now I just don't want to spend the cash for an Agency, and then have to buy a barrel and sights for it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sort of don't want...?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Tick......Tock.....

Thought I'd throw in an update. Emailed AA about a month ago and got no response. Phone call went unanswered......

In the last email I did include "I think I should have requested the Christmas gift wrap service. Is there an additional charge to add it before the holidays."

I thought it was funny.....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Considering the price I wonder how it stacks up against either a 2011 or Witness race gun?
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Considering the price I wonder how it stacks up against either a 2011 or Witness race gun?
    My 2011 is waiting to find out as well.......lol