Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    I composed a long post but decided to not post it. Given their maturity level and business ethics, I wouldn't put it past them to sue me for sharing my experience as a business to business equal.
    You can redact all the names in it then let another forum member post it :) That way no names are used...

Attached Images Attached Images  

Downloads
    Uploads
    The cliff notes version is like this:
    Some companies have had years to perfect their skills at making excuses, promising to address their ills which earned them their richly deserved poor reputations, and of course, never delivering on them.

It's not hard to run a good business, even for folks that haven't done it before. To run it to the ground, repeatedly, takes talent I don't have, thankfully.

This is speaking in general terms, we all know companies that fit these descriptions.
    Last edited by Duffy; 6 May 2016 at 16:47.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This was received from AWC via Facebook Message on Monday, 23 May 2016.

Friends.

We are sad to announce that due to extraordinary circumstances beyond our control we have temporally suspended the operations of American Weapons Components. As we reported in our previous communication the company has been the victim of continual disruption by certain former employees and prior ownership. We have worked around the clock to resolve the issues but our efforts have fallen short due to continual harassment and theft. At this time we are seeking a capital raise to fill all outstanding back orders and set the company back on track. Unfortunately overwhelming negative commentary and outright bashing of our brand has made it almost impossible to generate cash flow necessary to keep the operations running at this time. Please understand that we have been exhausting every possible avenue to correct the situation. The current owner has taken on substantial personal debt and risk filling back orders. While we were heading to a complete resolution of this situation, the company experienced a massive amount of theft committed by our remaining employees. We are seeking criminal charges through the Oceanside Police Department in ongoing investigations. If you are interested in following those developments, contact Oceanside Police for a copy of the report. Please accept our deepest apologies as our goal was to deliver the very best customer experience, as well as, employ those transitioning from military to the civilian sector. Going forward we are pursuing funding to fill back orders and restart the operation. Our mission is to bring the company back to full operation and weather this storm. We are thankful to have the support of those customers who have shown us such incredible understanding and patience.
    Last edited by aj5bs; 25 May 2016 at 14:57.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Definitely reach out to the bank and file a fraud claim. I should know something by Thursday/Friday this week.

I also filed a complaint through the State of California Department of Justice webpage about this. https://oag.ca.gov/contact/consumer-...ess-or-company

Downloads
    Uploads
    I contacted CBS 8 KFMB-TV, about all this mess. I'm not sure where it will go, but send them your story and hopefully it will gain some traction.

desk@kfmb.com is their email.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Caboose View Post
    I contacted CBS 8 KFMB-TV, about all this mess. I'm not sure where it will go, but send them your story and hopefully it will gain some traction.

desk@kfmb.com is their email.
    Reminds me of when Duck Creek Armory went out of business. News crew did a story and went to their business, but ultimately even they couldn't squeeze blood out of a turnip.

Not sure what happened here, but don't put money down on a product you don't have in hand.