Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DUX View Post
    Understood. Maybe it would be helpful for you to know that I don't view you guys as "Micheal Jordan." I'm not trying to hurt your feelings. I'm trying to explain that I don't view this website as a primary source of information. I have no hard feeling either. Again, I was asked my opinion. I gave it. I do think some of you guys do it wrong. It seems that makes some people upset. I don't care if my opinion makes them upset. That's their emotional state to deal with.
    Fairly certain James meant Micheal Jackson and Dancing. I've heard he has moves.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post
    Fairly certain James meant Micheal Jackson and Dancing. I've heard he has moves.

Micheal Jackson is dead. He lost the game. LOL!
    Sturgill Simpson - You can have the Crown https://youtu.be/tNV16tz1NK0

Downloads
    Uploads
    Understood. Maybe it would be helpful for you to know that I don't view you guys as "Micheal Jordan." I'm not trying to hurt your feelings. I'm trying to explain that I don't view this website as a primary source of information. I have no hard feeling either. Again, I was asked my opinion. I gave it. I do think some of you guys do it wrong. It seems that makes some people upset. I don't care if my opinion makes them upset. That's their emotional state to deal with.
    Well of course not but you knew what meant... In the end you can tell any of us all you want. It without the proper credentials to back it your points are not valid. Whether you think we're doing it wrong or not. Bottom line.. Bye Felicia..

Side Question- In your little world is the popcorn and soda refills free? Bc I'm due for a refill...

Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL Brutal James... you can't even catch a break with a Michael Jordan reference.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post

Man you know I have the Moves like Jagger...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    LOL Brutal James... you can't even catch a break with a Michael Jordan reference.
    Never have caught a break why start now?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    Well of course not but you knew what meant... In the end you can tell any of us all you want. It without the proper credentials to back it your points are not valid. Whether you think we're doing it wrong or not. Bottom line.. Bye Felicia..

Side Question- In your little world is the popcorn and soda refills free? Bc I'm due for a refill...
    I'll discuss this with you anytime you like. So long as you check your ego and dispense with outright insults. If you need to go away from me that is your option. I'll be here if and when you have any questions.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    I can still excel at the fundamentals, but the newer generation just has more experiences with the latest and greatest, and the latest and greatest is significantly better than what I grew up with.
    Gator's comment motivated me to comment and read the rest of this thread.

Gator: What your saying is true but don't sell yourself short! Fundamentals are essential if you want to employ the latest and greatest tactics and gadgets with efficiency and lethality. Most tactics can be taught in a relatively short amount of time. Fundamentals need to constantly be reinforced and applied.

My thoughts on the comments made earlier in the thread:

You will probably start to see lubricious coatings on standard military weapons within the next 10-15 years. The time savings they provide for in-field maintenance allows soldiers to progress through their priorities of work quickly and effectively.

To echo some comments before: Most people who mount a light on an AR at the 6 o'clock positions quickly change their configuration after using their weapon in low or no light situations. I personally prefer a 1 or 2 o'clock position with 12 o'clock reserved for lasers. I don't feel like I need to comment on the other stuff.

For the OP: I only own 3 AR's and that's probably the max I will have for a while. I have a hard time justifying getting another but I really like the BAD forged lowers. Great build quality, strength and price. If someone twisted my arm and made be build another rifle, if would probably start with that lower.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Kicking out for the night fella's. I'll come back tomorrow and address some of the more reasonable questions about me and why I believe in the doctrine that I do. I won't be responding to anyone who insults or uses my requested opinion as an opportunity to have a "bro-down." And for the record. Most of you are doing it wrong. In my opinion of course.

I'd like to restate that for the OP's benefit I advise AERO. They're a great company and I trust their products. For whatever that's worth. Cheers all!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Came home from a long day of work, ate some dinner, and then sat down to relax. I thought "Eh, I'll get on WEVO. Wonder what they've been up to today." BOY WAS I IN FOR A TREAT!
    Graphic Designer
    Instagram: @EO3actual

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry it took me a few. I guess I wasn't getting any refills so...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll discuss this with you anytime you like. So long as you check your ego and dispense with outright insults. If you need to go away from me that is your option. I'll be here if and when you have any questions.
    We check our ego? Lol...

I like AERO precision. 90 bucks. But then again I take old Bushmasters and turn them into solid pea-shooters. I get a sick sense of satisfaction building a 700-800 dollar AR that does all the things the Gucci ones do. :)

I have to tell most of you that you're doing it wrong, in more ways than just the FF rails.

You don't want me to tell you what I know.

Just two right now but I've had many. "Beware the man with just one rifle. He probably knows how to use it."

Fella's, I'm sorry you're so enraged at my confidence in what I know.
    Maybe you should take a hard look at the way you talk to others. Furthermore, you talk about things you've never employed yourself, and then want to correct people on how they actually do employ something... Read that again... How they ACTUALLY DO EMPLOY SOMETHING? Then you try to strut back into the forum like you're above reproach and ready to answer questions if we're ready to believe whatever you say? Lol... And quantifying online that you know something because you run with SF, has about as much clout as I sat next to Carlos Hathcock once, so I know everything about sniping people.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Kicking out for the night fella's. I'll come back tomorrow and address some of the more reasonable questions about me and why I believe in the doctrine that I do. I won't be responding to anyone who insults or uses my requested opinion as an opportunity to have a "bro-down." And for the record. Most of you are doing it wrong. In my opinion of course.

I'd like to restate that for the OP's benefit I advise AERO. They're a great company and I trust their products. For whatever that's worth. Cheers all!
    Holy shit... look up the word hypocrite. You talk about ego and again you come back with talking like a boss. The very way you speak to those who do have both technical and empirical knowledge is insulting, since you have none that isn't based upon what your buddies or your dad taught you. Go back to whatever gun counter or range you hangout out and spread the bullshit there instead where it will likely be better received.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You read his comments in that Blackout thread. Troll or imbecile.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    You read his comments in that Blackout thread. Troll or imbecile.
    I haven't. I've been swamped, and I only showed up here because someone sent me a message that this guy was spewing some nonsense.