Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is this what it's like in a liberals mind... I feel like this is why they're so wonky... that being said I'm sitting back and watching this until it's closed.....

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think some folks seem to have forgotten we are in this big shit sandwich together. Patriots don't piss down each others necks and tell them its raining. Their is a conglomerate of different types of riflemen on this forum. Some guys here like to build rifles to shoot paper and to occasionally go to the range. Some guys here build harder use rifles to run carbine courses several times a year and keep their skills as sharp as their budgets will allow. Some guys here buy and build their rifles for duty and country, train as much as they can and stay current skills and tactics. Some guys here are freaking fanatics only building and buying rifles you could toss out of a helicopter, spending most of their time training and shooting 10K plus rounds a year. A true warrior doesn't brag about what he knows because he knows what he doesn't know and that's what he seeks out. He learns how to make his enemies his friend. But lets not forget one thing, we are all Americans, we need to stand together not pick each other apart. Dux, lets face it, you came in here a little hot and stepped on a few dicks. Its been duly noted that you have your opinion, we all do but the key to maturity is not what you do say but its what you don't say. You said people are doing it wrong, wrong is relevant only if right isn't working and that's for the end user to discover. There is no one size fits all when it comes to building rifles, hell, that's the beauty of the AR platform. It can be configured to how the owner wants it. Live and let live...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    I think some folks seem to have forgotten we are in this big shit sandwich together. Patriots don't piss down each others necks and tell them its raining. Their is a conglomerate of different types of riflemen on this forum. Some guys here like to build rifles to shoot paper and to occasionally go to the range. Some guys here build harder use rifles to run carbine courses several times a year and keep their skills as sharp as their budgets will allow. Some guys here buy and build their rifles for duty and country, train as much as they can and stay current skills and tactics. Some guys here are freaking fanatics only building and buying rifles you could toss out of a helicopter, spending most of their time training and shooting 10K plus rounds a year. A true warrior doesn't brag about what he knows because he knows what he doesn't know and that's what he seeks out. He learns how to make his enemies his friend. But lets not forget one thing, we are all Americans, we need to stand together not pick each other apart. Dux, lets face it, you came in here a little hot and stepped on a few dicks. Its been duly noted that you have your opinion, we all do but the key to maturity is not what you do say but its what you don't say. You said people are doing it wrong, wrong is relevant only if right isn't working and that's for the end user to discover. There is no one size fits all when it comes to building rifles, hell, that's the beauty of the AR platform. It can be configured to how the owner wants it. Live and let live...
    I was about to step off into bed and decided to check. This is a comment I can really get behind. I agree with it 100's! Yeah, I knew it was a hot comment. That is why I advised the admin 3 times that it wouldn't be the best of ideas. I knew where it was going to go, but I wanted to feel the fiber of this places faberic. I figure if I tell a man it's not a good idea 3 times but he wants to play Jr. High games then that's a green light and my bases are covered. You are too right Stone. We're all in this together and each man has his background and experiences to draw upon. I like your style. You're level headed and a leader IMO.
    Sturgill Simpson - You can have the Crown https://youtu.be/tNV16tz1NK0

Downloads
    Uploads
    I understand brother but this is UW's sand box along with the other admins and a host of manufacturers and dealers/business owners. They keep the door open as a privilege not a right. So in a sense they are the CO's and we are the swinging dicks, lets show them respect as we would expect from others. If the tables were turned I know for a fact they would do the same, and in fact they do.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This derailed quickly and is now done. Way to go...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DUX View Post
    I was about to step off into bed and decided to check. This is a comment I can really get behind. I agree with it 100's! Yeah, I knew it was a hot comment. That is why I advised the admin 3 times that it wouldn't be the best of ideas. I knew where it was going to go, but I wanted to feel the fiber of this places faberic. I figure if I tell a man it's not a good idea 3 times but he wants to play Jr. High games then that's a green light and my bases are covered. You are too right Stone. We're all in this together and each man has his background and experiences to draw upon. I like your style. You're level headed and a leader IMO.
    LOL... Jr High Games.

It was fun while you were here. Enjoy your vacation.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That went longer than I expected.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post
    That went longer than I expected.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Yup. If he wanted to stay on his high horse and demand civility... you can't keep making snide comments.

Downloads
    Uploads
    IQ average around here just doubled with that move.
    Last edited by SINNER; 8 April 2016 at 07:32.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Man, I signed off WAY too early last night ...
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was having more fun than I probably should have....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would not have been able to contribute, but it was a heckuva read !
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    You big, mean admins with your Gucci rifles... LOL. I understand that he was essentially trying to say a lot of the parts and accessories people get now aren't 100% necessary. Which is somewhat true. But, there are definitely people on here in which some of the things he mentioned as pointless are certainly necessary. Also... this is America. Since when has America been all about what you need? We don't NEED a car with a V8. We don't NEED a two-story house, or whatever it may be. We could live and function without them. Point is, he was an ass in the way he presented himself and his opinions, and he did so in a very un-American, accusatory way.

Like someone else (I think it was Josh S.) had said to him a day or two ago, he seemed to kind of just be spewing out madness all over the place and not making any sense. It was good cheap entertainment, but I'm glad to see he was banned. Overall, I'm pretty new to WEVO, but for the couple months I've been on here as a member, 99% of what I've seen on here has been very helpful. Lots of great information, and lots of good, American, gun-lovin', knowledgeable people.
    Graphic Designer
    Instagram: @EO3actual

Downloads
    Uploads
    Every so often a member shows up that reshapes the whole tone of an environment. For better or worse. Dux brought us down as a whole. Unfortunately his personality completely overshadowed his ability to coexist here, and lost him every inch of ground that he could have gained with the areas in which he had ideas worth considering. One thing I've always enjoyed about this forum is the professionalism; and I'm happy to be returning to business as usual, all popcorn munching aside.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well that's special. What is he? About the third person ever banned from WEVO?

Not that I lament the loss. Generally I just figure "As long as we all have our rifles pointing the same direction End of world come..." But that guy was obnoxious long before this thread and was NOT a good fit on a modern technical forum.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler