Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Thanks fellas, so never handling one how are the finish/fit on the Slr rails?
    Both of my ARs have em and both are excellent. I am an SLR fanboy. That however does not rule others out... just sayin...

We've had several threads here about SLR rails and gas block combos... if you don't use their gas block as well you will probably have clearance issues if you are putting accessories up around that area (at least with m lok)... I've never used keymod...so I don't know about that.

That's about the only downside I've seen (if you can call that a downside)... fit and finish is great... the barrel nut and the new 'wedge' locking system is really good.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    I love my Synergy comp! It breaks up the rattle quite nicely. I've not shot it at night, or dark enough to notice any flame ball when I had one on my 14.5". Definitely less concussion than a birdcage. Plus it's dead sexy.

Nice, I've looked hard at that Slr synergy and the griffin m4 .

Quote Originally Posted by EO3 View Post
    Not to be all jumpy on the SMOS stuff, but the 13.75 rail with a 14.5 barrel is a perfect fit. I had that upper and loved it. Mine had a Surefire Procomp, so it was very blasty. I ended up selling the upper, but if I kept it, I was going to throw a Griffin M4SD on it to try to cut down the fireball and some concussion.
    That griffin looks good, are the bottoms open ?

Quote Originally Posted by tact View Post
    Parallax.
    I like them, had a few and just took off a ffssr for something different.. lol..

Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    We've had several threads here about SLR rails and gas block combos... if you don't use their gas block as well you will probably have clearance issues if you are putting accessories up around that area (at least with m lok)... I've never used keymod...so I don't know about that.

That's about the only downside I've seen (if you can call that a downside)... fit and finish is great... the barrel nut and the new 'wedge' locking system is really good.
    Thanks for the info Alamo..

So many choices out there....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Any interest in a 12" Seekins MCSRv2? I'll make you a killer deal on a slightly used rail, cerakoted FDE with a black picatinny rail. Barrel nut and screws were never used but the rail was - I used this one as my installed rail but for reload testing I swapped to a shorter one as I could not install my magneto chrony when I took off the suppressor. Only marks are where a flashlight and vertical grip wre attached...

Not what you were looking for, I know, but before I toss in in the classified I thought I'd ask...

EDIT: tried to PM you but your box is full...
    Last edited by SwissyJim; 13 April 2016 at 13:23.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Jim, wasn't ignoring ya just been busy ..

Thanks for the offer, ended up finding something, so toss it up in the classifieds...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a 14.5" with a pinned Battlecomp. I used a 14" Fortis REV 2 rail.

Name:  3b507c08f06b7cdea1f1f5888317c0ab.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  895.7 KB
    "Always do more than is required of you"
    - General George S. Patton

Downloads
    Uploads
    I love the NSR 13.5. I'd try the surefire warcomp if I was allowed to here. . You can always get a warden if you still find it too blasty

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Hey Jim, wasn't ignoring ya just been busy ..

Thanks for the offer, ended up finding something, so toss it up in the classifieds...
    Ok, no worries. Just thought I'd ask first!
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    Forgot to update..

A deal came along and grabbed it , ended up with a complete upper will grab some pics soon

Ended up with a 14.5" rainier barrel and BC with my first Geissele rail..

Downloads
    Uploads
    So...back to this got it together and went out and shot it today, was running a h buffer before with the 16" barrel and now with this 14.5 and the h buffer/std spring I noticed right away a difference certainly more recoil perceived and felt , never ran a 14.5 before..

Will a h2 make that much difference, ? Either way looks like I need to get one to experiment..which makes me think about trying a Sprinco or some extra power spring ..

Anyways quick pic, also first try with a micro, I like the setup and weight with this..want to tone down the gun as it will be my main shooter for a while