Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's my snap shot. The shotgun stays at home tho because I have an issued short barreled one kept at work. The Noveske N4 LoPro is mine.

[IMG][/IMG]

I dont carry a BUG. Just rely on my defensive tactics and martial arts background to keep my Glock 21 with me. Worst case scenario... I am a knife fighter and there is always and edged weapon on me.

Why do I have my front sight set back? I hope to one day get a Laser Max Uni-Max laser which will sit upside down on that space, giving me a laser point of aim/impact, which will roughly correlate with that of my iron sites.
    Last edited by CAPT KIRK; 10 March 2009 at 10:49.
    "God made Cops, so Firemen could have Heroes."
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Downloads
    Uploads
    Seeing your safety selector lever makes me think of the movie "Blackhawk Down". "This is my safety" (Motioning with his trigger finger.)

Oh, and I too am comfortable with my DT skills, however I try to live by the saying; "Never bring a knife to a gunfight."
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zero7one View Post
    Oh, and I too am comfortable with my DT skills, however I try to live by the saying; "Never bring a knife to a gunfight."
    Yeah Ive heard that..... But in close quarters I'l take a knife any day. A good knife fighter can render the term "Golden Hour" irrelevant.

Honestly, I have just prioritized spending my money on my primarys more than on a BUG.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zero7one View Post
    Seeing your safety selector lever makes me think of the movie "Blackhawk Down". "This is my safety" (Motioning with his trigger finger.) "
    In this picture you see it in the mode I keep it. Empty chamber with the hammer down.

I use the ambi safety in the following way,

Safety OFF with thumb on one side. Safety ON with trigger finger as I remove it from the trigger well on the other side.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think a lot of us keep our ARs "rack safe".

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wonderful images!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CAPT KIRK View Post
    Why do I have my front sight set back? I hope to one day get a Laser Max Uni-Max laser which will sit upside down on that space, giving me a laser point of aim/impact, which will roughly correlate with that of my iron sites.

Really like your rifle set up. A Uni-Max would sit on top like cherry on a Sunday. The two-tone furniture adds a little flair to a nice piece of equipment. Nice pic.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nic pics I need and want a new camera now.