Downloads
    Uploads

Midwest Industries NEW Benelli M4 Aimpoint Micro mount

Midwest Industries NEW Benelli M4 Aimpoint Micro mount will allow you to co witness your Aimpoint T1, T2 and clones.
    This mount will retail for $79.95

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks good guys. Is it compatible with the IOCover?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just about every Benelli made in the past 20 years has used the same optic rail pattern. Any reason this is being marketed as just for the M4?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    Just about every Benelli made in the past 20 years has used the same optic rail pattern. Any reason this is being marketed as just for the M4?
    We have seen a increase in demand for a way to co witness an Aimpoint micro with the iron sights of the M4. Any other shotgun this fits is a bonus.

I will test and IO cover and get back to you. I have one on my bench at home, just not one handy here at the shop.

Downloads
    Uploads
    So.... I can also use this on my M1 Super 90?

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're willing to drill and tap the receiver I have an M1 Super 90 too, a decade ago I bought a B&T railed handguard. Together with an Aimpoint M2, there was too much weight added to the shotgun and it could not reliably cycle. Removing the Aimpoint solved the problem, but there wasn't much point in having the railed handguard then. The mini red dot sights at the time weren't all that robust, maybe I'll dust it off and try it again with an RMR this time :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    If you're willing to drill and tap the receiver I have an M1 Super 90 too, a decade ago I bought a B&T railed handguard. Together with an Aimpoint M2, there was too much weight added to the shotgun and it could not reliably cycle. Removing the Aimpoint solved the problem, but there wasn't much point in having the railed handguard then. The mini red dot sights at the time weren't all that robust, maybe I'll dust it off and try it again with an RMR this time :)
    That's interesting. I don't have anything added to my M1, but it cycles everything, including handicap and Xtra-light AA target loads. Don't recall the shot weight though.

I just haven't seen the ammo sensitivity with my M1 that others have reported. I may just go ahead and try it, eventually.. Still hoarding for the Hilliaryaclypse.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Does this ACTUALLY co-witness? Can we see a view of the ALIGNED irons THROUGH the T2, please?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JGifford View Post
    Does this ACTUALLY co-witness? Can we see a view of the ALIGNED irons THROUGH the T2, please?
    Yes lower one third . Very nice sight picture with the red dot and the Iron sights. The picture above is about the best we could pull off with our camera .
    Troy
    MI

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Industries View Post
    Yes lower one third . Very nice sight picture with the red dot and the Iron sights. The picture above is about the best we could pull off with our camera .
    Troy
    MI
    How much of the FSP is visible to the shooter, through the T1/2, with the tip of the FSP centered in the ghost-ring? Can I see the white dot? The white dot and a bit more post below it? The base of the post/beginning of the "tower"?