Downloads
    Uploads

Started my Noveske Build

So I got my Noveske Gen 1 lower yesterday and started to put it together tonight. It started off as a stripped "chainsaw" lower but the only blem I could find was inside the mag well. Any other marks on it were put on it by me as I was pounding the roll pin into the bolt catch. Anyway here is the direction I went with it...but this could change at any moment.

Noveske Chainsaw lower
    Ruger 2 stage trigger
    Noveske takedown and pivot pins
    Strike Industries bolt catch
    Strike Industries trigger guard
    Strike Industries 7 position stock
    Lanco Tactical QD endplate
    Magpul MOE SL stock
    B5 Pistol grip
    Odin Works Gen 2 extended mag release
    All other parts are standard mil spec

So now I have to figure out my upper receiver...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not a horrible start. Curious as to why the S.I. parts though.

Any idea what direction you'll go with the upper?
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have used them and I like them. The bolt catch is a nicely designed and well thought out design. It makes locking the bolt back manually with now magazine in the magwell very easy.

I like the 7 position stock. It allows a perfect LOP for me...it may not be much, but I do like that in between that the extra position gives you. I know there is debate over 6061 and 7075 aluminum, however, most handguards are made out of 6061 and they work just fine. I just don't think that is going to be a part that is going to be prone to failure.

The Trigger guard is a trigger guard. Nothing special, however, I just like how this one works.

I know that SI is not made in the USA, however, I have found that all of their small parts have functioned well for me.

As for the upper...

I am working on it. So far I have about $570 in the bank to work on it.