Downloads
    Uploads

A Stickman Album

I kinda would like to see a collection of stickmans pics, in one place, so if I'm thinking "what would a set of MBUS look like on a DD FDE rail system, with a UBR and a MIAD on a middy?" I could browse.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That is a good idea. His work is admired by many, including myself. He is definitely one of the best weapon photographers I have seen.
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    I appreciate the compliments, but I already have manufactures copying work that I've shot, and I would rather not put everything public. You would think that a company would want original ideas, not copied layouts , but evidently its easier to steal ideas than it is to create your own.

Magpul has some of my wallpaper on their site, they might be doing some more as well. There are some new ideas, concepts, and projects coming down the road, and I believe I am part of a few of them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I already have manufactures copying work that I've shot, and I would rather not put everything public.
    Entirely understood. Keep up the good work.
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought that might be the case. Sonsabitches. Any company would be hard pressed to beat out good 'ol Stick in the photography category, I guess if you can't beat him, just use his pics! That sucks, but it's understandable.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Stick is the man

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm wondering if there's a way we can utilize existing tools intended for social networking (tagging, word clouds) on existing collections of Stick images to accomplish nearly the same functionality with minimal workload?
    S/F
    "There is no greater calling than to defend the life of a fellow Marine" - LtCol McClane, USMC

Downloads
    Uploads
    The main problem is that no one has the time to go through 5,000+ different images that are uploaded.

I'm trying to tag items in my Flickr account for easier online searches for people. Google, Yahoo, and the other sites do a pretty good job of mining for the tags.

My Flickr account is also starting to get some of my other work posted which is outside of firearms.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Stick,
    Are they using them without your permission?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ChetPunisher View Post
    Stick,
    Are they using them without your permission?

No, search engines catalog the images so they are easier to find when people type in what they are looking for. Some of those people may take and use images without permission, but the search engines only help.

Flickr shows me what search terms are being used to locate images, and I find that quite often people are using "Stickman", plus what ever else they are looking for to find pictures.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    ...My Flickr account is also starting to get some of my other work posted which is outside of firearms.
    Yea...I noticed...I'm becoming a big Sheri fan!