Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CMC's Response

"CMC Triggers is a Christian company, privately held and not owned by O.F. Mossberg or anyone else.
    We pay our bills when they're due including our royalty responsibility to O.F. Mossberg.
    Fair competition in the market place is only fair if the playing field is level.
    We proudly stand with them in their pursuit of what is right in regard to all the companies that infringe on their Patent.
    Shame on anyone that would spin negatively O.F. Mossberg exercising their right under law to collect royalties.

Jack R Biegel, Pres. CMC Triggers Corp.

Downloads
    Uploads
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3...85WHFFUGlxOTln

Here is something that you may want to read fully or just the conclusion of filings on page 9

Let me know if the link works.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SFP Tactical View Post
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3...85WHFFUGlxOTln

Here is something that you may want to read fully or just the conclusion of filings on page 9

Let me know if the link works.
    VERY INTERESTING! I'd like to see the final decision in the re-examination hearings. I have to assume that they found in favor of Mossberg, because if they hadn't, then Mossberg wouldn't have any grounds in court as there is already precedent. Hmmm...

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is a brilliant move IMHO by CMC. Mossberg wins the case, everyone pays the royalties. Mossberg loses the case, CMC can say, thanks but no thanks to royalty fees. Whatever the outcome, CMC can say, Mossberg filed suit, not us, we just wanted a level playing field.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's the thing I don't believe it has been completed, I may be wrong but I've always questioned the patentability. Kinda seems like if I decided to patent toilet paper. I can see a blatant ripoff of a design but most if not all of these "drop in" triggers have changes to them. I don't see anyone knocking off some folded sheet metal bodies is all I'm saying.

This patent is about like amazons for taking pictures on a white background.