I have a bunch of custom builds that I have done, and I love them all in their own way. At this moment, however, I am in the market for a high quality factory built rifle. Its is a rifle that will be run hard and that I want to be a go to for SHTF duty as unlikely as that may be. My custom builds are great, but I want the piece of mind of a rifle manufactured from the ground up that has a factory warranty. I have always preferred 14.5" barrels with a pinned muzzle device and not going the NFA route. I don't need to hear that it makes swapping parts difficult in the future because I am buying a factory rifle as to not ever mess with it...I have my custom builds for that. I have been looking at a few different rifles and have thought of these.

1. DD V11 SLW
2. Spikes Crusader
3. BCM KMR 14.5

Of these 3 rifles I have only handled the DD V11 SLW and I really like it. I also have a home build that is similar to the BCM as it has a 14.5" barrel and 13" KMR. I have found some good deals on the Spikes on Gunbroker that would leave me with enough $ for a decent optic (Aimpoint PRO or Meprolight RDS) within my budget.

Just looking for opinions on what I have listed and possibly get some more ideas on rifles I have not thought about yet. I am not totally opposed to a 16" barrel, but do prefer 14.5".

Thanks.