Downloads
    Uploads

Griffin Armament Resistance 9

With the Griffin Armament Resistance 9 they deleted the modular feature of the Revolution pistol silencers allowing for a less expensive silencer, while still providing a high performance, high quality silencer second to none. While the Revolution series is the flagship pistol silencer from Griffin Armament, the Resistance series offer a premium traditional pistol silencer offering.

The Griffin Armament Resistance silencers are shorter than their Revolution counterparts but maintain the user serviceable features ensuring long, high performance service life. The front caps can be interchanged on the Resistance 9 for the smaller, .22 caliber front cap thus increasing performance on sub calibers.

Silencer Shop
    Stocking distributor for AAC, Bowers, Gemtech, Griffin Armament, Knight's, Rugged, SIG, SureFire, Tactical Solutions,Thunder Beast, YHM
    www.silencershop.com
    512-931-4556

Downloads
    Uploads
    Based on your previous Revolution 9 video the Revolution in a full size configuration is about 5DB quieter. So I am guessing this one is more like the K configuration on the Revolution 9?

By the way it's been over 6 months for my Rev 9... still no stamp. Hopefully they get my stamp out here soon.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes this is basically the Revolution 9 in the K config. Less money and a compact design for those that don't need all the features.
    Silencer Shop
    Stocking distributor for AAC, Bowers, Gemtech, Griffin Armament, Knight's, Rugged, SIG, SureFire, Tactical Solutions,Thunder Beast, YHM
    www.silencershop.com
    512-931-4556

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy M. View Post
    Yes this is basically the Revolution 9 in the K config. Less money and a compact design for those that don't need all the features.
    They didn't have this one when I bought mine... and I just found out that my Rev 9 was approved today! (WOO HOO!)

So I will be busy with that for a while... :)