Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordnance View Post
    I've had this argument with you before, but you feel free to keep believing that...
    We have? Way to make an impact.

There is nothing new under the sun, especially in the AR a market, besides incremental "improvement" at best designed more to separate the suckers from their cash than anything else.
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have two KMR rails; a 7" and 13". May consider swapping the 13" for an Alpha. Unfortunately, they don't make a 7" Alpha only an 8". That won't work on my 8.5" pistol. If I have an issue with it, I will just have to disassemble it and go a different route with someone else's seven incher. No wise cracks from the peanut gallery please.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    We have? Way to make an impact.

There is nothing new under the sun, especially in the AR a market, besides incremental "improvement" at best designed more to separate the suckers from their cash than anything else.
    And yet you're here... on a forum called Weapon "Evolution"... Lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    And likely shooting milsurp ammo too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dude, maybe you should read the posts where I'm spun up, because this isn't it. I never said they couldn't take criticism, but I pointed out the hypocrisy of some of the criticism. Just as a company should be open to criticism, so should the critics.
    Dude, why are you taking this so personally? Nobody is banging somebody else's sister, it's just gun talk on a gun forum. If everybody liked the same thing, this would be Weapon Stalinism.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    Yes, the KMR and the KMR Alpha use the same barrel nut.
    And it's a POS barrel nut. If you get the Alpha, don't use the barrel wrench that comes with it, use a castle nut wrench. The nut and included wrench both deform very easily.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by din View Post
    And it's a POS barrel nut. If you get the Alpha, don't use the barrel wrench that comes with it, use a castle nut wrench. The nut and included wrench both deform very easily.
    I believe V7 has a titanium KMR barrel nut replacement.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by din View Post
    On my first KMR install I created a burr on the barrel nut where the wrench makes contact. If you don't file those down you'll shave into the rail when you mount it as it goes on very snug (the instructions even call this out). On my second KMR, I was careful to ensure good "bite" by the wrench and ease into the torque very smoothly and had no issues. I really like the design of the mounting system.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Dude, why are you taking this so personally? Nobody is banging somebody else's sister, it's just gun talk on a gun forum. If everybody liked the same thing, this would be Weapon Stalinism.
    I'm not taking anything personally. Maybe you should try actually reading what's being written without implicating some sort of emotional overtone, and respond to actual talking points rather than trying to spin things by making retarded comments about banging peoples sisters. I never implied 90% of the comments you keep stating, such as everyone liking the same thing or to not criticize companies.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    And likely shooting milsurp ammo too.
    Lol...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not taking anything personally. Maybe you should try actually reading what's being written without implicating some sort of emotional overtone, and respond to actual talking points rather than trying to spin things by making retarded comments about banging peoples sisters. I never implied 90% of the comments you keep stating, such as everyone liking the same thing or to not criticize companies.
    You must be fun at parties.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Favorite so far.....all you need is a 6920..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tact View Post
    What's wrong with a 6920?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Somebody needs a nap!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tact View Post

Do you consider the oem1 and oem2 the same as a 6920?

If so, I could be happy with either of those and a bunch of centurion quad rails