Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help me decide

Downloads
    Uploads
    So, the Steiner is sent back and the Trijicon is on its way. Why, lord.... Why can't I just listen the first time???
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I missed you were going with the Steiner. I am a big fan of their German glass. But from what I've heard the American stuff is not even close to the same. Beretta owns both Burris and Steiner and the USA stuff is coming out of the Burris factory.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm pretty big on buy american, skip china. From what I'd seen of the new Steiner, it looked good, but I caught the bad reviews after it got here and I don't even remember jarring it in the slightest. Needless to say, I'm pretty disappointed and admit thatI should have listened. Onward and upward. I hope it gets here by the weekend; I have a 400 yard field waiting, along with some groundhogs that need a trim. Sunday is shaping up to be a sunny and cooler with 100% chance of lead precipitation!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Honestly if it doesn't say Germany it's not a Steiner as far as I'm concerned.

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 1675
Size:  1.68 MB

Downloads
    Uploads
    Rub it in...

The Trijicon showed up today. The build quality is amazing. I didn't think the difference would be this pronounced. Such an elegant, understated package. I'll let you know when I get done admiring the box.