Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviantLogic View Post
    Griffin puts out great products, but I haven't heard much about their BCG's (positive or negative). I've got Fathom, Lantac, and Colt BCG's. The Fathom enhanced BCG is my personal favorite.
    We are here to share :) Why you like that one the best? My experience is limited to plain old carriers with nothing special.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    We are here to share :) Why you like that one the best? My experience is limited to plain old carriers with nothing special.
    I'm a fan of Melonite and NiB carriers. They clean up easy and are slick as snot when lubed. Could be my imagination, but I think like the E-BCG's run a little smoother over the standard BCG's.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I bit the bullet and got a GA BCG since they were on sale. If I would have waited until Monday it would have only saved me $4 bucks so I said what the hell...I will probably run it in my SBR and keep the RA one on the shelf for now and see what I like better.

Later on I will more than likely pick up a Fathom but having at least one spare BCG is a good deal.

I have gone on a little shopping spree here. Enough stuff to reload almost 5 cases of .223 75gr SBR loads, enough stuff for at least 4,000 more pistol rounds, a 300 series light and mount from Arisaka Defense, and now a BCG.

I just started a job on Thursday so I might need to lay off for a bit until some paychecks start rolling in.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good deal man. Let us know how you like it. You've definitely got enough supplies to keep you busy for a while. :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Fathoms qpq milspec dimension carrier with a JP gas ring, Ken Elmore green extractor spring, and colt ejector spring, is my go to, and functions great.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I bit the bullet and got a GA BCG since they were on sale. If I would have waited until Monday it would have only saved me $4 bucks so I said what the hell...I will probably run it in my SBR and keep the RA one on the shelf for now and see what I like better.

Later on I will more than likely pick up a Fathom but having at least one spare BCG is a good deal.

I have gone on a little shopping spree here. Enough stuff to reload almost 5 cases of .223 75gr SBR loads, enough stuff for at least 4,000 more pistol rounds, a 300 series light and mount from Arisaka Defense, and now a BCG.

I just started a job on Thursday so I might need to lay off for a bit until some paychecks start rolling in.
    I've had my eye on that GA BCG as well. It'll be interesting to see how you like it.

The Fathom BCGs are awesome. I have both and like them a lot. Wish I wouldn't have missed the last group buy on them here.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mecha_Arms View Post
    I've had my eye on that GA BCG as well. It'll be interesting to see how you like it.

The Fathom BCGs are awesome. I have both and like them a lot. Wish I wouldn't have missed the last group buy on them here.
    Its in the plans to get a Fathom BCG at some point. I will for sure give my impressions after I get to run it for a while.

Which two Fathom BCG do you have? The mil spec and the enhanced right? Between those two which one do you like better?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its in the plans to get a Fathom BCG at some point. I will for sure give my impressions after I get to run it for a while.

Which two Fathom BCG do you have? The mil spec and the enhanced right? Between those two which one do you like better?
    That's right. I like the enhanced better, but that's mostly because it's the one that has had a lot more use. The mil spec is in a build that I don't take out too often.

The enhanced is often run suppressed and has given me no trouble (but I'm not one to never clean a rifle, especially running a suppressor).

Downloads
    Uploads
    So where did you pick up the Griffin bcg on sale at?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    So where did you pick up the Griffin bcg on sale at?
    http://www.skdtac.com/Griffin-Armame...-p/gfa.103.htm

Still in stock so it's 15% off.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sort of want, but can't justify a backup spare. I need to get off my ass and find a lower I like!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Sort of want, but can't justify a backup spare. I need to get off my ass and find a lower I like!
    Why do you say that? If things go crazy up the road I don't want to have a rifle down paying some stupid prices.

Uwone actually nailed it... if things go crazy with people wanting lowers but can't find any bolts then what good is it?

I don't know if a bolt will ever break but one little extractor crack and it's down. Also too, I've wanted a couple of others for a while now. One backup for each gun. Next up for me is going to be a Fathom. I don't know if I want the Mil Spec or the enhanced but they are on the short list.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I could spend everything I make on speculation that the same old crap will happen again, but I choose to like what I have and work on other things as well. I couldn't bring myself to take advantage of something like that anyway. Kind of like selling shit parts to people on forums; I don't do it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    I could spend everything I make on speculation that the same old crap will happen again, but I choose to like what I have and work on other things as well. I couldn't bring myself to take advantage of something like that anyway. Kind of like selling shit parts to people on forums; I don't do it.
    Yeah I hear you. I am not planning on selling I just don't want to be stuck out.

My thing is I kept on spending cash on parts and not enough on ammo. Pretty soon I will have a stock of stuff for ammo. I still need to buy a bunch of pistol projectiles but then I will be good for a while.

Once my bank account recovers I have a whole list of stuff that I want to get.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wish I had the temperament to reload; it'd be a lot easier on the bank account. If you seem a little OCD, I am just as ADD. They didn't have that when I was a kid, I just played outdoors and stayed up til 2 am to get B's in math. With age, I've at least earned the ability to know myself well enough that I'd buy all that cool reloading stuff (literally all of the add-on stuff, too) only to use it a couple times and get bored and sell it at a horrendous loss. The same way I can't really stand shooting at ranges so I have some places I can go and shoot and not bother anybody, nor have to pick up spent brass.