Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scope talk

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm going with the Accu Power. I wanted to the Steiner because its rep, being American made and not every other swingin' dick has one on top of his rifle, but I should have listened. The scope dropped a seal into the field of view after 10 shots. It's on its way back to DSG for store credit, so this payday should put me in range of the Trijicon. I haven't completely ruled out the Partol VX-R, but I'm pretty close and those two are the only candifates left AFAIC.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Thanks for the pics guys

Dutch - from the pic the glass looks Allright but again just a pic, clarity good , like when turned all the way up or? I like the reticle. I'm gonna look around on PA's site later and see what all they offer now & prices.
    That pic is full magnification, and possibly looking through some brush. I do like the reticle, but it does take just a little bit of getting used to aiming off of the point of the chevron tip. That tip looks much more refined to the eye than the camera captures.
    "There is always a well-known solution to every human problem--neat, plausible, and wrong." - H.L. Mencken