Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, turns out Rainier had just sent me the wrong lower. They sent a shipping label to return the wrong lower since it hadn't been transferred to me yet, and told me the correct lower would ship out today.

No shipping notification yet, but it's only just after 1:30 central time.

Bootleg lower could be sweet... Did a quick Google search. Came up empty handed.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    That's a bummer.

I can get you pics when I get back in town this coming week.

I also caught a pic on SMOS IG account of a bootleg lower...
    Wasn't that just a sticker on a SMOS gfy lower?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    Well, turns out Rainier had just sent me the wrong lower. They sent a shipping label to return the wrong lower since it hadn't been transferred to me yet, and told me the correct lower would ship out today.

No shipping notification yet, but it's only just after 1:30 central time.

Bootleg lower could be sweet... Did a quick Google search. Came up empty handed.
    LOL... the hits keep coming with your Rainier saga.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    LOL... the hits keep coming with your Rainier saga.
    Dude... I'm sayin'.... Lol
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by wsaraceni View Post
    Wasn't that just a sticker on a SMOS gfy lower?
    Doh! That explains a few things.

Aragorn, glad it's working out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Picked up a CMT upper from a fellow member which arrived today. New Griffin rail arrived Monday. Sionics BCG and suppressed-only 11.5" barrel has been waiting for a home. Geissele charging handle and Geissele gas block.

The Mockingjay pistol has an upper now. The lower still needs completing. And the upper works with my form 1 SSA too.

I decided that the V7 upper with 6.5" 300blk barrel will also double on the Mockingjay lower when the folding stock is needed. No need for short upper blackout redundancy. That upper is pending as VSeven is still finishing their upper and short matching rail.

Thoughts on Griffin rail. I highly recommend it. Install took some time but I timed it right. Included shims work. The install is straightforward overall in a beautifully executed design. You get a lot of bang for your buck. I purchased without gas block which put it around $200 for everything else in the kit. This is a serious deal.

The rail doesn't quite look right with a SMOS upper. But this CMT upper is right at home here.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    [/URL]

Thoughts on Griffin rail. I highly recommend it. Install took some time but I timed it right. Included shims work. The install is straightforward overall in a beautifully executed design. You get a lot of bang for your buck. I purchased without gas block which put it around $200 for everything else in the kit. This is a serious deal.

The rail doesn't quite look right with a SMOS upper. But this CMT upper is right at home here.
    That rail and upper combo does look very sweet. Holy smokes man. Looking really good.