Thread: Colt Dealers

Downloads
    Uploads

Colt Dealers

Anyone know of a decent online outfit carrying Colt?

I want a 6933 this year, possibly an OEM2 as well. Who are your Colt go to dealers?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know how they are but Clyde armory has 6933 in stock according to their website. I've purchased a few things from g&r tactical over the years and always had good transactions and they seem to have the best pricing on OEMs. I've had a few weird quirks with communications with grant but never an issue with an actual order.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have purchased a few guns from these guys and they seem to be an alright outfit.

You just have to check back on things about prices but the things I did buy from them were pretty good prices.

http://www.gunbuyer.com/c-55-rifles....=189026+186943

Of course nothing is in stock... which I am guessing is why you're asking....

Downloads
    Uploads
    https://www.gandrtactical.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    The problem with G&R is they're always out of almost everything Colt. Occasionally I'll catch something in stock, but that's usually after seeing it also listed on Gunbroker.

UW, Arms Unlimited appears to be a new Colt dealer. It looks like they're selling 6933s under mil/le listings, so not sure if that just means departmental purchases, but might be worth asking. Looks like they also have OEMs in stock. AU has had a shady rep in the past, but seems to have improved drastically. I've bought ammo from them twice now as well as a Colt lower. All three purchases were good to go. Shipping can be slower, though this last ammo purchase, I got notification within 24 hours. I can live with a few days delay, though, since it's free shipping.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne_EWO View Post
    https://www.gandrtactical.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've ordered from Grant before, but his website is stuck in the 90's, and he's always out of stock.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Careful, say something like that and you might get banned, or at least reported. True story. The Drama Llama sees all....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Contact him and he might just let you know when it comes in. He seems to post some updates on his stock on M4C.

Agree on the site, its obviously run by a dude who does something other than web design. Makes me curious to see his shop.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've always found what I was looking for, for a decent price with some patience on Gunbroker.

But that 6933 seems to be a rare bird right now. Only one on GB for $1,800.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I got an email from Arms Unlimited this week for "6933s in stock." I think the price was ~$1500-ish. There was no mention of LE/Mil requirements. Not sure if you're interested, but figured I'd pass it along. I'm still skeptical of AU on some things, but if it's a factory rifle, game on, I'd say.

Downloads
    Uploads