Downloads
    Uploads

Does this belt make me look....?

At one point, I found something similar to what I was looking for, but since then, I've managed to lose the link. I'm trying to find something that slips over a small cobra belt buckle so as not to scratch up whatever I may have slung when shooting. I'm not usually all that concerned about scratches on a lot of my rifles, but there are still some collectibles I own that I'd prefer not to mark up when wearing my belt/holster setup. I know Ares Gear has their belt loop holder, but that's not big enough to cover the Cobra buckle, even the smaller version.

Any pointers?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wouldn't be pretty, but a piece of bicycle inner tube would probably do the trick if I understand you correctly.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe those stretchy TQ carriers or a cut up a sock

Downloads
    Uploads
    Glove pouch for a duty belt. I'm talking small enough for maybe two pairs of disposable gloves, not fanny pack size. Plus, it'll slide a bit to the side so you don't have to fiddle too much to remove the belt.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    That TQ carrier may be the answer. I think I could cut that down and burn the edges so it wouldn't unravel. The bicycle tire tube could work, but a rigger band may be better, now that I think about it. It could just stay wrapped around one end of the buckle assembly.

Thanks all, that gives me some ideas to mull on.