Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

ESEE IZULA

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have most of those. None impressed me for useful function. I sharpen them to a razor's edge, my favorites are Vitornix Swiss Army, they use a special grade of Stainless Steel that stays Sharp no matter what I do with it. Next I also carry at least one Bowie Knife strapped to my inner shin.
    Might be harder to get to, but it also comes in handy in blocking kicks. Also Stainless Steel Sharpened to a Razor's edge.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've carried this Spyderco Delica every day for the last 13 years...I love it. Just the right size, locks like a bank vault door, and slips in and out of the pocket very easily. It's taken alot of abuse and it still looks amazing. I'm going to buy another before they're not made anymore. I always told myself I'd wait until this one broke. I'm getting impatient...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump.

With a job change in 2000, my choice of edged tool for EDC shifted from a single-blade folding knife to some flavor of Leatherman tool. First it was a 1st gen Wave, then a 2nd gen Wave (pocket clip), then a Charge XTi, and over the last couple years a Skeletool (aluminum; plain edge). Prior to that, I carried a Spyderco Delica, Cricket, or Native that was used mainly for opening boxes.

When I was on the township FD, an old Spyderco ClipIt rescue rode clipped inside the radio pocket on my turnout coat. A week before leaving the FD, somebody must have figured I wouldn't need it anymore, and it disappeared.

Every day I commute with a backpack. The backpack hauls my daily coffee and food stuffs, as well as a IFAK and few other 'just in case' items. One of the 'just in case' items is a fixed blade knife. Currently the fixed blade is a Ranger RAK.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just a Smith and Wesson MP. I've been carrying it on the job for the last 2 years and it's a great little knife.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Extrémal Ratio Fulcrum C - GEO CAMO
    Italian Knife

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ !

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just picked up this ZeroTolerance 350ST. I've never had an assisted-opener before, but I gotta say, I really like this knife. IMHO, the thumb-stud doesn't work for me all as an opening mechanism, but the tang on the reverse end of the blade along with the spring-assist really makes for a quick-opening folder, pretty much as easy to open as any of my automatics.

Downloads
    Uploads
    On duty knife:

I love the push button auto-open. As long as I'm sworn, I won't go back to assisted or manual open knives again.

Downloads
    Uploads
    For a simple folder its a Benchmade Osborne Kulgera for a fixed a Tracker Dan Bloodshark

2012 will be a year of edged weapon training for me and am looking forward to actually learning how to properly use edged weapons as I have no formal training on the subject.

Downloads
    Uploads
    As an EDC knife, this little guy works really well for my needs. Only a 2 inch blade and 2.75 inch overall length. I built it from a kit from knifekits.com, added a pocket clip. It's designed and sold as a button lock but I converted it to an automatic without much difficulty.

Last edited by Hmac; 30 October 2011 at 11:47.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My new EDC knife - Spartan Enyo

Hatter

Took a little hiatus... good to be back.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice looking piece.
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    Benchmade Bone Collector, I've been carrying it for a year. Impressive little knife D2 steel and G10 handles. It has been great for skinning and the D2 holds a nice edge.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I recently picked up a Blackhawk Be Wharned folder. I have got to get some pics up of it, but this knife is nasty! The grip on the handle is aggressive and the point is nothing to mess with. I have it as my last ditch knife not to be used as my everyday utility knife. I'm still using my Spyderco as my everything else knife, which has held up nicely for the past 6 years or so.
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    Been carrying this little tank for a bit. Benchmade 755 Sibert