Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've had my Gerber FAST Draw for about two years now. I received it as a free demo when the store I work at received a package from Gerber with various products trying to get us to be a dealer. It isn't the coolest knife on the market, but it gets the job done. I've used it for all sorts of tasks it is not designed for and it has held up great. Salt water doesn't seem to phase it. It has gotten a bit loose over time, but for a knife with an MSRP of $40 you can't ask for more.
    http://www.gerbergear.com/Essentials...Knife_22-47162

I also carry a Leatherman MUT in blackened stainless. With an MSRP of $180, they aren't cheap, but the quality is excellent. It's designed in such a way that anything prone to breaking or wearing out can be replaced easily. If that doesn't work, you can fall back on Leatherman's 25 year warranty. I carry this whenever I leave the house in a belt pouch which is compatible with PALS webbing. It never fails to come in handy.
    http://www.leatherman.com/product/MUT

Downloads
    Uploads
    Spyderco Sage1. All day, everyday.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's my pocket protector, don't care for folding knives as I almsot lost a finger to one closing on it.

I do armed security and someone went for my sidearm during a physical altercation when I wore a uniform. I thought I may have to pull out my knife and stab this guy. But while trying to keep my Sig in it's holster and wrestling with this guy there was no way to get my Kerhaw blur from my strong side pocket. I now carry a fixed blade in my weak hand front pocket, if someone goes for my sidearm I can just reach in my front pocket pull out the fixed blade and make the guys day end bad if he doesn't let go.
    Last edited by ZKK; 16 February 2012 at 23:22.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well as an everyday carry in my pocket useful knife, I have a real Swiss Army pocket folder that is very useful to me. It has a phillips screwdriver, and standard. I use the phillips alot, and also the little scissors. I have 4 kids, so they always have some toy that needs the batteries replaced, and the scissors are passed aorund at every birthday party, and anytime people need to open stuff. For hunting I recently got a Gerber LMFII. Really like how versitile it is, and can be carried in almost endless ways.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Everyday? I have a Leatherman SuperTool and a CRKT M21-04. I have had the CRKT for a long time. Love it. I have used it as a hammer,a pry bar, all sorts of things that a HVAC maintenance guy may have to do.
    I recently bought one of these Columbia River M21-14DSFG Carbon Special Forces Folding Knife 3.875" Combo Blade, Tan G10 Handles. It SUCKED!!!!! After one week I had chips in the blade. I had onlt maybe used it twice. Threw it in the trash.
    As our enemies have found we can reason like men, so now let us show them we can fight like men also.
    Thomas Jefferson
    The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.
    Samuel Adams

Downloads
    Uploads
    I carry an ESEE Izula

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    My go to constant companion is a Gryphon M10. Folders and multi-tools come and go, but I've been rocking the M10 since I was turned onto it by Jim Keating. In the woods I run a RAT3 (pre-ESEE) and a Mora as a back up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I carry a Benchmade Griptillian. A great knife. I have however had to clean it out often as I work in the dirt. Without an open back spacer it gets pretty gritty. This year I bought an Izula and it's been very useful, easy to sharpen and dirt won't faze it! Now I carry both for work and just the Grip' when not working.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by CLBME; 19 February 2012 at 17:22.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been carrying a knife almost every day since I was in Jr. High School. I started out with a Buck 110, which took me through more than 20 years. I retired it for a Spyderco Delica. It is beat to hell, tip busted, acid scarring, but still sharp and functional. I'm carrying it currently after bringing it out of retirement along with a Leatherman Supertool. I really like the old-school molded pocket clip as I've lost a newer model Delica at the range when the clip unscrewed itself (even though it was locktited). I also carried a Spyderco Wegner, but it was a bit big for normal box cutting/work use. So I moved it over to my vest. My Bug Out Bag has a Terry Primos fixed blade (utility profile) and a Himilayan Imports AK khukri... and I have a Cold Steel Trailblazer as a backup.

I'm looking at getting a couple of Zero Tolerance models (300 and the 121), but haven't quite pulled the trigger. I'm also thinking about a Jeremy Horton too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zero7one View Post
    I recently picked up a Blackhawk Be Wharned folder. I have got to get some pics up of it, but this knife is nasty! The grip on the handle is aggressive and the point is nothing to mess with. I have it as my last ditch knife not to be used as my everyday utility knife. I'm still using my Spyderco as my everything else knife, which has held up nicely for the past 6 years or so.
    Here is the Blackhawk Be Wharned knife that I carry:

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ZKK View Post
    Here's my pocket protector, don't care for folding knives as I almsot lost a finger to one closing on it.
    LIKEY!!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Spyderco SALT1 plain edge H1 steel... Saltwater will eat almost anything so I chose the no rust H1. So far I have no complaints. Easy to open, light weight, comfortable to carry, stays razor sharp

Downloads
    Uploads
    The other day I happened across a couple Kershaw folders that were ridiculously inexpensive, about $13 each. I figured if break or lose one, no big deal. Made in China, but they appear to be of decent quality for what they are.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Both Kershaws, both EDC.
    Top - Shallot
    Bottom - Skyline

The Shallot is in my front right hand pocket and the Skyline is in my back left hand pocket. I use the Skyline for the "cleaner" cutting needs, usually fruit and the Shallot i use for almost everything else. The Shallot is an assisted open knife. I also have a Benchmade griptillian tanto and an other Kershaw assisted that i have to send back to Kershaw. First batch of their assisted knives which had a selector switch on the back of the knife. After about 5 years the assist stopped working. I love my Kershaws though. My griptillian couldnt keep an edge worth a damn.

I love that little pocket protector that ZKK posted up. I think i am going to go with something like that for my next knife buy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry no photo, but I carry a Griptillian.