Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not a bad priced watch. I ussually don't wear a watch though.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Love this thing. Its taken a wicked beating

Downloads
    Uploads
    love this thing! Its taken a wicked beating

Downloads
    Uploads

Been carrying the ZT 0300st for almost 3 years now. The HK is new, only carrying for about 8 months.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I carry a SOG trident everyday in and out of uniform. It is a replacement to my Ontario xd deployment knife I had and was stolen (was my favorite knife) and is not replaceable the sog has great features, assist open, lock to prevent accidentally opening, good steel, light enough to carry comfortable but heavy enough to use.. the only thing I don't like is that the pocket clip is limited to two positions

Downloads
    Uploads
    DMO Knives CHUB for horizontal carry on the belt and Kershaw Cryo II for the pocket. The Cryo II is an outstanding pocket knife for under $30. Its a Hinder design for crying out loud for under $30.

Last edited by Computalotapus; 13 October 2014 at 07:26.
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Comp you have good taste in blades!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've never complimented another man on his Chub... But that's nice.

Downloads
    Uploads

I rock the Ka-bar in ky edc. The sog is alright, but it got magnetized. Also run an rmj no bother. It works perfectly for skinning wire and stuff.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh man I had to quote....................that is funny. I carry an Emerson horseman everyday. Functional and tough.

Quote Originally Posted by harm View Post
    I've never complimented another man on his Chub... But that's nice.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My EDC knives are Spyderco Endura spyderedge, Kershaw Blur & Kuro, CRKT Liftoff. When I go out to walk my dog at night I carry my Sog Tsunami.
    I live in kalifornistan so getting a CCW is not going to happen any time soon.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    DMO Knives CHUB for horizontal carry on the belt and Kershaw Cryo II for the pocket. The Cryo II is an outstanding pocket knife for under $30. Its a Hinder design for crying out loud for under $30.

Nice chub ...

I have a cryo and a few other kershaws that are excellent for day to day stuff..

Downloads
    Uploads
    unfortunatly due to the nature of my work i pass through customs in placs with too much dust and hot weather where custom clerks confiscate what ever is shine and scream tactical....so i usualy carry 15$ worth folding knive that will do the job for some months or so until they are stole confiscated gifted etc...
    THIS IS MY FACE....I do not hide behind picturials scetches patches and bullshit ...if you come near and you are a friend i ll greet you with a smile ..if i dont know you you dont know me and better keep your distance ,,if you our foe i ll wipe your sorry miserable ass the moment that i will see you ..and mark my words i can see very very far .

Downloads
    Uploads
    I recently acquired a Dalibor and I absolutely love it. I sadly don't have any pictures of the one I just got but I have pictures of my friends and mine is nearly identical.

I love absolutely everything about Dalibor knives. The only problem, good luck getting one. I waited well over a year on his 'notify' list before I could get mine ordered. They are also extremely expensive but I've seen 3 of his knives endure an absolute beating and never give up.

http://instagram.com/daliborbergamknives
    Here are some pictures he's got of some of the things he builds.

Downloads
    Uploads