Downloads
    Uploads
    Mine...2 Benchmade autos:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Everyday-Benchmade Osborne 940 or Blade Tech MLEK

Also adding other carry pieces:
    On keychain - SwissTech Utilikey and Spyderco Jester
    In dress pants pocket for work or church - Benchmade Park Avenue(Robert Terzuola design)
    In coat used for outdoors in winter - Junglee Extreme Forces
    In coat used in winter for work - SOG Aegis-Digicam
    While riding a bike or fishing - Emerson LaGriffe
    And finally in both vehicles in driver's side door pockets - Benchmade Nimravus
    Last edited by nraliferddomega; 9 February 2010 at 15:37.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've carried a Spyderco Police model for the last few years. It's well made and durable.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi.
    I am using Benchmade Griptilian.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Benchmade Doug Ritter

Downloads
    Uploads
    Benchmade Presidio Auto Axis with Tanto SBK blade. Love it but its a little on the heavy side. I want a Sig Sauer Auto anyone know where to find one? Anyone know of a lighter knife for everyday carry.
    You can trust to luck or fate if you want but as for me, I carry a Glock.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a lurker on the site, but I thought I would post a couple picks of mine. I'm a little ole school, Here is my Buck Alpha Folder with Desert Ironwood grip...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I had to sell my Striders to add to my wedding fund, but kept my auto Blackhawk Mk2

Downloads
    Uploads
    I recently got this... I did a fair bit of research and I know there are a ton of options. I looked a lot at the SOGs and Kershaw's and a few others. Did a lot of YouTube research to watch the knives open and hear the pros and cons - very helpful for a hands on item like this. I knew I wanted to be under $100, as I am not super into knives per se, but also knew I could easily get one in that range for my EDC needs. This SOG consosntly gets great reviews all over the web time and time again. This is the most recent version with the newer style Arc-Lock thumb lock design (round button in a curved channel) versus the older style square button in a straight channel that people said was tough on the fingers.

Well, in the end, I found that the SOG really met my desired needs: OA, all black model available, tanto blade option, 1/2 and 1/2 serrated blade option, good belt clip, well under $100 - in the $50 range OTD.

Got it a few days ago and I am pretty impressed. The speed is frighteningly fast - or so it seems to me. Right out of the box it is smooth and hella sharp. Like, very sharp. The belt clip (reversible) is nice as the design means it is recessed in the pocket and you only see the clip and not the butt of the knife. The extra recessed lock button is a nice touch, even with the small colored tab to tell you it is live (red) or locked. Nice grippy grooved texture pattern in a solid Zytel plastic on the main grip surface is good as some of my all metal models - Spyderco - tend to get slick in my hand. Nice thumb and hand grooves on the spine are nice and a scalloped grip pattern on the inside (blade side) for grip of pointer and middle finger. 3.5" blade - 4.5" handle - overall length 8" - 3oz - AUS 8 Stainless Steel

Plus, I think it is just a good looking knife

This is EXACTLY what I got

the knife (older config with older lock mechanism, but same knife)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV_jG...layer_embedded

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hwang View Post
    I just started carrying this ZT 300 series knife. I'll report back after I have more time with it.

any reviews? thanks :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Benchmade Osbourne... I need to take a class and learn how to handle it properly though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Benchmade Rukus w/ serrated blade. G10 and Carbon Fiber grip combo. Love this knife, carry it every day. Ive had it about 3 months, and was kinda ticked when i knicked a door casing with carry clip and it broke off. 200 bucks seems a little steep when stuff like that happend, but Benchmade sent me a free one so its all good.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have carried a Benchmade ATS-34 for almost twelve years, both in uniform and civvies. When I did armed security work for a couple of years I also carried a SOG SEAL Pup in my boot. When I deployed I had my ATS-34, a Gerber Multi-tool, and a Benchmade Auto on my belt, and I had purchased a second SEAL Pup on my IBA.
    Place your clothes and weapons where you can reach them in the dark. - R. Heinlein
    Always stand on principle, even if you stand alone. - John Quincy Adams
    Fortis cadere, cedere non potest - A brave man may fail, but he cannot yield.

My Blog

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have the exact ZT 302 pictured above. Mini review - knife is sturdy and well built. Comes very sharp but can be brought up a bit. The 'assisted' opening device works great and is addictive but it is the only practical way to open the knife as the blade studs are to close to the grip when closed and sit flush with the scales. It has the least blade wobble of any folder I own (SOG's, Benchmades and Spyderco's) but it is also the most expensive knife I own. Only two real gripes. One is the weight. You wouldn't want to put this in the pocket of your gym shorts cause it will pull them down for you. But if weight is a major concern you probably wouldn't be looking for a knife like the ZT - 302. Second is the blade shape. Can be difficult to sharpen as it has some curves to it. But again this shouldn't be a knock against the knife cause you can see the blade shape before you purchase it. Overall I give it a 9 out of 10 and I carry mine every time I wear jeans.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I want to start off by saying you guys have some really nice blades. I have gone through a fist full of knives, none of which cost over $120.00. My current knife is S&W ExtremeOps auto w/ tanto tip and 1/2 serrated blade. It is a very cheap knife but it does everything I ask of it.
    I have a history of loosing folding / pocket clip knives so I never invest big money into them. In addition, I use them to slip the locks on doors and other rough duty so they take a beating. If I bought a better knife I wouldn't be willing to abuse it; thus it wouldn't be of much use to me.
    If I have to resort to my knife as a back up weapon I'm pretty sure I could shank some felon with it.