Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CRKT M21 combo edge on my person and a Leatherman Super tool. Go-Bag/SHTF bag I have a KA-BAR & a Gerber Steadfast & another M21 & another Leatherman.
    I love the M21. Thick and easy to put an edge on it. I have used this knife for all kinds of stuff. Prying,cutting,hammering. Everything. Leatherman is great. Again use it for everything & again holds an edge good & easy to sharpen. Nothing but stones.Im a HVAC/Maintenance guy by trade so my knives get actually used. The KA-Bar? LOL! It's a KA-BAR Ol Faithful. The Gerber? Wife bought it for me. It's like a back-up for now. I'll be getting another KA-BAR. Damn thing is too small for my hands.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My EDC knife is the Harsey D2 auto by Lone Wolf knives.

I believe mine is the limited edition with the titanium oxide finish on the blade. It rocks !!
    The possession of arms by the people is the ultimate warrant that government governs only with the consent of the governed ~ Jeff Snyder

Downloads
    Uploads
    My EDC is either my benchmade 941 or my sog flash 2 i also have a Benchmade 960.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Benchmade Mini Barrage. I liked that it was assisted and had an Axis lock. it also doesn't rip up my pocket like my CRKT did.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have had several of different types ranging from $50 to over $250. I do not like serrated edges or weird shaped blades. I wanted something that I could abuse and not feel bad if it got damaged. Something that would hold little to no sentimental value.
    I carry a Benchmade Griptilian every day. The 154CM steel holds an edge great and is not difficult to sharpen. It has the best locking mechanism available for a pocket knife. The plastic handles make the knife light weight so it can clip on the waistband of your jogging shorts and other situations where you dont need a 12oz pocket knife.
    Its not uber-tactical and doesn't need to be. It does just what it is designed to do......cut.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sak007 View Post

I might have to get ahold of one those one of these days. Like most cops, I carry at least 2 blades. My newest blade that has been working out quite nicely is shown below, you can also check out the link to read the review at Army Times.

MILITARY TIMES SOG X-Ray Vision XV-71 REVIEW

Downloads
    Uploads
    I also carry a ZT350 on my person but I also carry a Rat Cuttlery RC-3MIL (or should I say formerly known as). I dont have a pic of my actual knife but here it is off their website...I keep this in my AS (Aww SNAP!) Bag in case I think we have to go through wooded areas for work. Also camping..

Downloads
    Uploads
    http://www.gerbergear.com/index.php/product/id/197

I bought this Gerber, man, ten years ago if not more, when I started doing commercial electrical work. That stuff is brutal, daily, on a knife. Stripping service wire making up high voltage stuff will separate the knife-men from the knife-boys pretty quick. It's been perfect, not a complaint.
    I carry it every day still, belt sheath that it came with. I look at carry knives pretty regular, but none of them have motivated me to change.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just got this from a buddy. Gotta get a SMF next!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Al Mar SERE 2000.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I carry either a Benchmade Nitros Stryker or a Kershaw Blur for my EDC and a Rat Culteries H.E.S.T. when I go backpacking or hiking. I absolutely love the H.E.S.T.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. ~Ben Franklin

Downloads
    Uploads
    As an Eveyday Carry I use my KA-BAR FIN Folding Hawkbill Tanto, Serrated (Model 5553 )and a leatherman M.U.T ( EOD model )
    -Armatures train until they reach perfection, Professionals practice perfection until they reach failure!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: What knife do you carry?

Quote Originally Posted by ceraphym View Post
    Al Mar SERE 2000.
    That's a solid folder...nice.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ordered me a new little folder last night. Will post a picture when I get it.