Downloads
    Uploads

Rainier Arms RUC Mod 3

Rainier Arms has released their Mod 3 RUC. Changes include the Rainier Arms version of the Night Rail, a set of Magpul MBUS PRO backup sights, B5 Stock, and Magpul MOE Grip (vs the old Mission First Tactical furniture from the Mod 2) and HexMag

https://www.rainierarms.com/rainier-...d-3-14-5-black

We are excited to introduce to you our new RUC MOD 3. When we first introduced our RUC MOD 1 and MOD 2, our focus was to develop a rifle that integrated a lightweight design while using the highest quality components. Building on the solid foundation of our predecessors, our new RUC MOD 3 is a light weight, high quality and high performace rifle that is heavy on value. It features our new Rainier Arms 14" Night Rail, XTC 2.0 compensator and RA Selector Switch. We have also included MBUS Pro for the RUC Mod 3!

Upper Parts:

RA Mountain Series CHF M249 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel 5.56mm 14.5" Barrel
    1 in 7" twist
    Extended M4 Feed Ramps
    MPI/HP tested Bolt
    1/2x28 threads
    Carbine length gas system
    RA Precision Match Grade Phosphate BCG/Auto carrier with properly staked carrier key
    Pinned RA Match Lo-Pro gas block
    RA Forged A4 upper receiver
    RA Night Rail 14"
    Fortis Charging Handle
    Rainier Arms Compensator - XTC 2.0
    Back Up Front & Rear Sights - MBUS Pro
    Lower Parts:

RA Forged Lower
    Mil-Spec 6 position receiver extension
    H Buffer
    B5 Systems Bravo Stock
    Magpul MOE+ Grip
    ALG QMS trigger
    Rainier Arms Selector Switch - Standard 90 Degree/ Short (45 Degree).
    Fortis QD end plate
    Additional info:

RA Patriot Case Included
    One 30 rd Hexmag magazine where legal
    Weight 6 lbs 9 oz

Name:  rainier-arms-ruc-mod-3-14-5-black-ruc-mod-3-14-5-blk-by-rainier-arms-llc-93b.jpg
Views: 1797
Size:  22.5 KB
    Name:  rainier-arms-ruc-mod-3-14-5-black-ruc-mod-3-14-5-blk-by-rainier-arms-llc-bcd.jpg
Views: 3077
Size:  21.9 KB
    Name:  rainier-arms-ruc-mod-3-14-5-black-ruc-mod-3-14-5-blk-by-rainier-arms-llc-6be.jpg
Views: 3243
Size:  44.9 KB
    Name:  rainier-arms-ruc-mod-3-14-5-black-ruc-mod-3-14-5-blk-by-rainier-arms-llc-ff8.jpg
Views: 2359
Size:  49.4 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    the lip of the rail looks more dangerous than the gun. stabby stabby!
    IG: Sexual_Meatball

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm going to look at one this week. If I end up buying it I'll post updates

Downloads
    Uploads
    After comparing this rifle to the DDM4 V11 SLW I bought the RUC Mod 3 today. They seem so equal in build quality and for about the same price the RUC comes with back up sights installed. Optics will be added later. I have a friend who owns a RUC Mod 2 and carries it in his patrol car instead of his departments standard issue rifle. Its one of the best shooting M4's I've shot so I'm sure this new model will be on par. I'll post more later with accuracy and reliability reports.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The RUC is a good all around carbine, and when you add up the features, it's actually a pretty good value. I remember when John was first using the G2S for the triggers, and I asked him to sell me a few on the side because back then you couldn't buy them directly from Geissele.

I've only shot the original Mod 0 extensively. I've always meant to buy my own RUC at some point, but I already have a ton of carbines that have similar features and purpose. The Mod 0 on paper is my favorite though. Diamondhead sights, G2S trigger, (yeah the EVO Rail and XTC Comp are dated) but it was an excellent value.

Let us know how you like it long term!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    but I already have a ton of carbines that have similar features and purpose.
    Bit of an understatement much? lol
    Find my photos on: Flickr, Facebook, Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wouldn't hesitate to purchase anything with Rainier on it. Great company. Nice looking rifle. Like mentioned, keep us posted on your experience with it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My Primary Weapon is a Custom RUC MOD 2.. its Bad Ass.. Gonna upgrade the force rail to a new Fortis Swtch Mod 2 soon...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Fortis aught to sq cut the end of that NightRail the rest looks ok.. i prefer the new Switch Mod 2..
    Gonna get a 15.3" Switch Mod 2 to update my RUC Mod 2 to fill the gap between the end of my rail and Ferfrans..