Downloads
    Uploads

Arisaka Low Profile Harris Bipod Mount

The new Arisaka Low Profile Bipod Mount is designed to replace the entire stock sling swivel interface with a minimalist Picatinny mount for Harris S-series bipods. Rotation limiters allow for approximately 15 degrees of cant to either side for leveling, and the mount is compatible with pod lock levers or knobs.

The Low Profile Bipod Mount places the bipod 1/8" below the Picatinny rail, greatly reducing the overall height. Combined with its weight at just over one ounce and a short 1.4" length, it significantly reduces bulk compared to the stock mount. Machined from billet 6061 aluminum and MIL-A-8625 Type III hard coat anodized.

Harris S-series compatibility: S-BR, S-BRM, S-L, S-LM, S-25, and S-25C.

Retail price is $49 and they are available now from http://arisakadefense.com/products/l...le-bipod-mount.

KeyMod and M-Lok users can pair this with one of our low profile Picatinny rails which will still weigh less than the stock sling swivel interface.

Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    This looks nice. I'd like to see a direct KeyMod version of this. I refuse to mount Pic Rail sections to KeyMod or M-LOK on principal. :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ooo, this is perfect timing. I've been holding off on spending the cash on a Larue setup and now this shows up. And it saves me at least $50. May just have to grab one of these shortly.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    This looks nice. I'd like to see a direct KeyMod version of this. I refuse to mount Pic Rail sections to KeyMod or M-LOK on principal. :)
    We may do them, just depends on how well these go over. A KeyMod or M-Lok version will have to be longer since you have to be able to access the screws, which would place them in front of and behind the bipod far enough to clear pod lock levers, etc. It would occupy 5 KeyMod slots and 2.5 M-Lok slots.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just got the email for these. Very nice. A QD version would be nice too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very nice. I'm have to pick one up soon

Downloads
    Uploads
    So why dont you have one yet?

Name:  Arisaka Bipod1.jpg
Views: 1233
Size:  506.4 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    Needs more PodLoc.

Mine is sitting on my bolt gun...which is waiting another two weeks to be exercised.

Will, I noticed I really had to crank down on the screw to get it to clamp tightly on a Magpul Mlok rail section. It may have just been getting the screw through the outside of the machining of the threads, but was curious if you had noticed rail issues. Please note: It's rock solid now! I was just initially I was going to hurt something initially.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    Needs more PodLoc.

Mine is sitting on my bolt gun...which is waiting another two weeks to be exercised.

Will, I noticed I really had to crank down on the screw to get it to clamp tightly on a Magpul Mlok rail section. It may have just been getting the screw through the outside of the machining of the threads, but was curious if you had noticed rail issues. Please note: It's rock solid now! I was just initially I was going to hurt something initially.
    It will depend on the tolerances of the picatinny rail. We machine the mount so it's just a few thousandths larger than an in-spec rail, so it sounds like your magpul one is a bit undersized.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    so it sounds like your magpul one is a bit undersized.
    That's what my wife says, too.