Milk run ... Shield 9mm
    Night on the town ... Les Baer Premier II 45
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Glock 9mm. 43 EDC w/TLR-6, 19 w/TLR-3 otherwise. Used to run the S&W Shield but I'm really liking the G43.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MoxyDave View Post
    Glock 9mm. 43 EDC w/TLR-6, 19 w/TLR-3 otherwise. Used to run the S&W Shield but I'm really liking the G43.
    Finally ordered myself a Blue Label 43. Decided I finally had to replace the Kahr CW9. Good gun, shitty trigger.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Finally ordered myself a Blue Label 43. Decided I finally had to replace the Kahr CW9. Good gun, shitty trigger.
    Of all people, can't believe you would carry a Kahr.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviantLogic View Post
    I thought it was a drunk post.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Glock 43 for when going concealed and 19 when I'm just carrying on the hip and not trying to conceal

Downloads
    Uploads
    Springfield Armory XDm series. Of all the pistols I've tried in the years past, this worked the best for me me, especially since I shoot left handed. Now that RA has the MARS, I may look into a Glock 21. Too bad I just bought a new threaded XDm for my Rev can.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What's wrong with a Kahr? Have you ever put a few thousand down the pipe?

Always been reliable and conceals very well.

Trigger never my favorite, but carrying it for a decade off-duty, never had to draw it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am a Sig fanboy. However lately I've started to also like some of Springfield's offerings. I recently shot an M&P (not sure which model) and that was not bad either.

I used to own a Kahr but I sold it for the sole reason that I hated the trigger.

Downloads
    Uploads

Trigger never my favorite, but carrying it for a decade off-duty, never had to draw it.
    I still enjoy my MK9, and in the 8+ years I have had it never had an issue. Kahr was doing small 9mm long before anyone else really. That trigger takes a lot of getting use too, but its a great DAO IMHO.

I need more trigger time on the G43 to make an opinion on them.

Downloads
    Uploads

I've only known a couple people that have owned Kahr's, but both wound up having issues with them. I shot a few boxes of ammo though one several years ago, spread across a couple days at the range. Just remember it had several FTF's. Maybe I'm jaded.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've only known a couple people that have owned Kahr's, but both wound up having issues with them. I shot a few boxes of ammo though one several years ago, spread across a couple days at the range. Just remember it had several FTF's. Maybe I'm jaded.
    I owned one for quite a while chambered in .40. My impressions... well it's not even impressions because it just "was what it was".... I reloaded ammo that would work in 4 or 5 guns but when you put it in the Kahr it was a no go. Not a single round would work. I had to go back and adjust my dies slightly and after that no more failure to feed. I could run 200 rounds through it and not a problem.

In the particular gun I had the chamber tolerances were TIGHT. If you ran most factory ammo it was fine (note I said most) but for my reloads if you were off just a little... then it would not feed. I jacked around with that gun for a while then spent a week recrimping all my ammo...but after that no problem.

I learned to hate that damn trigger though. I changed out the trigger spring and that made it somewhat better but it never grew on me.

Downloads
    Uploads

...also, considering the bling you normally bring to the table. The Kahr made me do a double take :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you're gonna like it man. I ran a PM9 for some years and I agree about the trigger. It was consistent, but I just couldn't shoot it well and I had some trouble with the top round falling out of my extra mag in my pocket. Even had the base plate come off one mag and all the rounds dumped out. Ended up spot-welding the base plate on ... decent gun but the Glock is definitely an improvement.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ...also, considering the bling you normally bring to the table. The Kahr made me do a double take :)
    Ha... fair enough. I'm actually pretty vanilla when it comes to carry guns. Less is more for the most part. I think a lot of people have soured on Kahr's because their recent guns don't seem to run well. That's why I always ask people if they've ever shot one or just something they've heard. To be fair, I think the older guns (mine are 12-14 years old) ran much better than the recent production guns. Not sure where they went wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by MoxyDave View Post
    I think you're gonna like it man. I ran a PM9 for some years and I agree about the trigger. It was consistent, but I just couldn't shoot it well and I had some trouble with the top round falling out of my extra mag in my pocket. Even had the base plate come off one mag and all the rounds dumped out. Ended up spot-welding the base plate on ... decent gun but the Glock is definitely an improvement.
    I agree... 10 yards in, even with the shit trigger, I was money, when you got back to the 25 yard line, that's where everything went sketchy. I think I will enjoy the Glock 43 a lot more.