Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rifle Building?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Did anyone mention get the money up front if you decide to proceed?
    Graphic Designer
    Instagram: @EO3actual

Downloads
    Uploads
    The guy asking is kind of a hoot. It's like the Beverly Hillbillies. He got stupid oil money, like $7m in the bank net after tax (so he can buy a rifle from anyone he wants), paid off his trailer house (where he still lives), bought himself a new truck and basically has nothing to worry about. He has zero f##ks to give and for some reason he's not into it because of my gun smith prowess.

The whole thing is pretty comical to be honest. He is a nice guy though. Very much so.

All that said though if he presses me on it I am going to tell him no. Despite some of the perks that could come from it I just don't even want to bother getting into it right now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Where is Jeff Foxworthy when we need him? LOL!

You might be a redneck if you have $7m dollars in the bank because they discovered oil on your property but you STILL live in a trailer house....

Downloads
    Uploads
    You keep posting, but at this point, I think you're trying to convince yourself and not us.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post

The whole thing is pretty comical to be honest.
    First thing in this thread that I would agree with you on.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by EO3 View Post
    THIS!
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    First thing in this thread that I would agree with you on.
    You mean except for the part where I decided to tell him no?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    You keep posting, but at this point, I think you're trying to convince yourself and not us.
    I've never been attempting to persuade you guys to do anything. I've just been trying to make a wise and more educated choice is all.

Quote Originally Posted by EO3 View Post
    I'm not gonna mess with even trying to build the guy a gun. Yeah, could have some upsides... but in the end not worth the hassles.

On balance it was a novelty thing and yeah I would have come out ahead but I'm just not gonna do it for a number of reasons.

If he was like 'I have these parts and want to learn how to put it all together' or even anything like that... maybe that's different....MAYBE... but even then I'm not a gun smith and there are plenty of em around that are including a few that will show him how to do it all in the process.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Could always just help him pick the parts, have them delivered to him and have him pick up the lower, then just send it to ADCO or Rainier to be built.

Drops you from any liability, and you'd prob still get to handle the finished product if you're wanting to handle the nice glass or whatever.

Not saying that's what you should or shouldn't do, just throwing it out there.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler