Threaded View

Downloads
    Uploads

Go Bag / Vest - First Aid Supplies....

What do you carry? What should we carry? I would like an open and honest discussion of what you think that we should carry in our "Go Bag / Vest".

As for me, it is a constant work in progress. Currently I am running a "TAC-PACK" Emergency First Aid Kit (includes; latex-free gloves, roll bandage, gauze, abdominal pad, N-95 respirator mask, triangular bandage, tape, occlusive dressing, and CPR Microshield), a pair of emergency-type scissors, extra tape, extra gauze, extra gloves, and extra abdominal pads. Like I said, it is still a work in progress and I would like to add in some Quikclot.

As for the "TAC-PACK", Tactical Tailor introduced it to me and I think it is a great concept. You have everything that you would normally carry with you, vacuum sealed in a quite small package. I was carrying it around with me in my jumpsuit pocket without any problems. See the Tactical Medical Packs web page (http://www.tacticalmedicalpacks.com/) for more info. They do have some other products that include Quikclot and some other sometimes needed supplies. I believe that TT may start selling the "TAC-PACK" in the near future. I have already got the buzz going on at work and with one of our safety officers.

Last edited by zero7one; 16 March 2009 at 17:05.
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram