Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah they are nice but highly doubt they will ever be in stock. Their production runs must consist of 5 or so units...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Yeah they are nice but highly doubt they will ever be in stock. Their production runs must consist of 5 or so units...
    Actually when I bought my Billet Lowers, they were in stock for 2 weeks and had over 100 when they dumped them into the website!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Not going to pay more for what amounts to a less cool logo. Pass.
    In my opinion the flat logo on this Mary Poppins lower looks better than the 3D version. The 3D version to me looked like they tried to hard to make it look cool, this set is rather attractive. These will be more popular than Thor at a PTA meeting.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Holy hell its GOST.

And I agree that 3D logo was pretty bad.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like the lower but I'm not feeling that upper at all. Still prefer my forget set which is becoming more and more of a collectible item.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    In my opinion the flat logo on this Mary Poppins lower looks better than the 3D version. The 3D version to me looked like they tried to hard to make it look cool, this set is rather attractive. These will be more popular than Thor at a PTA meeting.
    He's still alive!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    GOST! Welcome back!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Right.... this should have been the first version. I'm sure the 3D logo was harder to machine as well. If they just used the forged logo scheme into the Billets, they still would have sold like hotcakes.

Now if they would just release those CHF Stainless barrels, I could finish my other forged UCWRG build that has everything but a barrel...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Different opinions I guess, I still think the 3D logo is crazy sweet. I love how it catches the light and it makes my inner machinist squeal with delight. No one else is doing anything like it either. It's all 2D, laser or milled.

But seriously yeah, where are the barrels?
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Actually when I bought my Billet Lowers, they were in stock for 2 weeks and had over 100 when they dumped them into the website!
    Yep. I could have bought one but passed. I should have, and flipped it 8-12 mo later, but I digress.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Right.... this should have been the first version. I'm sure the 3D logo was harder to machine as well. If they just used the forged logo scheme into the Billets, they still would have sold like hotcakes.

Now if they would just release those CHF Stainless barrels, I could finish my other forged UCWRG build that has everything but a barrel...
    I'm betting the CHF SS barrels are a Daniel Defense or Ruger joint project thing. Just a hunch with no insider information (seriously, I'm wild guessing, here). Point being, I think they are probably bottlenecked by someone bigger than them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JGifford View Post
    I'm betting the CHF SS barrels are a Daniel Defense or Ruger joint project thing. Just a hunch with no insider information (seriously, I'm wild guessing, here). Point being, I think they are probably bottlenecked by someone bigger than them.
    I think you're probably making a good guess. Not like they're producing their own. The barrels were announced what almost 2 years ago? There's a bottleneck like you said somewhere, not sure who's holding it up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ... reminds me of my teenage years playing Resident Evil.
    My teenage years, "Pong" had not been created yet !
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    According to their Instagram posts these will be out in a couple of months.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    According to their Instagram posts these will be out in a couple of months.
    I love all the people that get triggered when they post.

Seriously though, they need to produce.