Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Absolutely like NEW Nikon D610 Body, Nikon MBD14 Grip and 50mm 1.14G Lens (very lightly used)

ITEMS SOLD.....

Don't want to screw around with Ebay, so I thought I'd try this here. This is one hell of a deal.
    Nikon D610 Body - American Market not gray area. Less than 30, yes (Thirty) shutter actuations. Perfect Condition - paid $1500 not too long ago.

Nikon MB D14 Battery grip with all controls and shutter button. I am not sure if this is USA market or Grey area market, but it fits perfect. All controls work perfect, fewer than 30 shutter actuations. Otherwise new. Use Nikon Lithium battery or comes with cradle for AA's.

A very lightly used Nikkor 50mm 1.14 G Lens, with hood and front and rear lens caps. No visible scratches or dust that I can find.

Two Nikon brand (not cheap aftermarket) lithium batteries, one in Camera and one in Grip. I paid 50 bucks apiece for these at best buy.

1 64G SanDisk Memory card. Camera holds two, and it seems I've lost one. So one included, I'll throw in the other for free if I can find it.

This thing looks so good I could put it on a shelf in a store and sell it as new. I will gladly provide pictures, to be taken with my point-n-shoot for anyone interested.

Paid near 2K for all. Asking $1100 Firm. Shipped Conus, Insured and Tracking Number. Also have other Lens's if interested.

Hope it is o.k. to sell Camera Equip in this thread. If not, mods please delete with my apologies. Prefer Paypal. Will consider 2MOA T1 or T2 as partial trade, depending on condition, etc. But I can't give you full retail for your Aimpoint and sell you my gear for below wholesale, if you know what I mean.

Please PM me here if interested.

Thanks for looking.
    FT
    Last edited by FortTom; 23 September 2016 at 21:42. Reason: Item(s) SOLD
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dang. I could use a full frame body - mostly since it has a built in motor.

Has no monies.

Good luck with the sale though.
    Find my photos on: Flickr, Facebook, Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    FT giving WEVO a smoking deal as usual.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ugh.....
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post
    Ugh.....
    You should get this setup Dave.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    You should get this setup Dave.
    I wish I could, big time. I actually thought about stuff I could move. Wouldn't be able to move enough without getting rid of something I don't want to get rid of.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    What a deal!!! Will you take monthly payments at the low price of just $19.99? Kidding, kidding...
    Graphic Designer
    Instagram: @EO3actual

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post
    I wish I could, big time. I actually thought about stuff I could move. Wouldn't be able to move enough without getting rid of something I don't want to get rid of.

Gimme your Moist Nugget.
    Find my photos on: Flickr, Facebook, Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads

Items Added....last chance!!

ITEMS SOLD

Will Sweeten Pot for Unreal deal before submission and selling on Evil Bay. Will throw in two more lenses, Both very lightly used in great (VGC) shape. Will go until Monday night, then offer will be withdrawn. 1 Nikon Nikkor AF 1:1.8 D 85mm with caps and hood, very minor handling marks. 1 Nikon Nikkor AF 24mm 1:2.8 D This is as good as it's going to get, almost giving it away to avoid EBay and all of it's evilness. This deal will be over Monday night, so if you want it, so be it. If not so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    Don't want to screw around with Ebay, so I thought I'd try this here. This is one hell of a deal.

Nikon D610 Body - American Market not gray area. Less than 30, yes (Thirty) shutter actuations. Perfect Condition - paid $1500 not too long ago.

Nikon MB D14 Battery grip with all controls and shutter button. I am not sure if this is USA market or Grey area market, but it fits perfect. All controls work perfect, fewer than 30 shutter actuations. Otherwise new. Use Nikon Lithium battery or comes with cradle for AA's.

A very lightly used Nikkor 50mm 1.14 G Lens, with hood and front and rear lens caps. No visible scratches or dust that I can find.

Two Nikon brand (not cheap aftermarket) lithium batteries, one in Camera and one in Grip. I paid 50 bucks apiece for these at best buy.

1 64G SanDisk Memory card. Camera holds two, and it seems I've lost one. So one included, I'll throw in the other for free if I can find it.

This thing looks so good I could put it on a shelf in a store and sell it as new. I will gladly provide pictures, to be taken with my point-n-shoot for anyone interested.

Paid near 2K for all. Asking $1100 Firm. Shipped Conus, Insured and Tracking Number. Also have other Lens's if interested.

Hope it is o.k. to sell Camera Equip in this thread. If not, mods please delete with my apologies. Prefer Paypal. Will consider 2MOA T1 or T2 as partial trade, depending on condition, etc. But I can't give you full retail for your Aimpoint and sell you my gear for below wholesale, if you know what I mean.

Please PM me here if interested.

Thanks for looking.
    FT
    Last edited by FortTom; 23 September 2016 at 21:43.
    NRA Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    Will Sweeten Pot for Unreal deal before submission and selling on Evil Bay. Will throw in two more lenses, Both very lightly used in great (VGC) shape. Will go until Monday night, then offer will be withdrawn. 1 Nikon Nikkor AF 1:1.8 D 85mm with caps and hood, very minor handling marks. 1 Nikon Nikkor AF 24mm 1:2.8 D This is as good as it's going to get, almost giving it away to avoid EBay and all of it's evilness. This deal will be over Monday night, so if you want it, so be it. If not so be it.
    Bump for Sweeter Deal
    NRA Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump
    NRA Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    I hate you. You're killing me and I hate you.

david@damagephotos.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    David you need to buy this. It'll take your game to the next level, you could become Centerfire1400.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dave! If you don't jump on this you're crazy man! You really need this!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd finally be famous....

Seriously, I'm thinking about it.
    I have to sell a toy to get it. That would mean very likely the SMOS rifle, which I dont want to sell.... like, at all.

Just don't have a spare grand sitting around right now. Maybe if this was at the beginning of next year.

david@damagephotos.com