Hi Guys,

Recently I had the opportunity to review the new to market, low profile bipod mount fro Harris bipeds from Arisaka. Now those familiar with Arisaka products know that they make quality, well made parts. I've used their light mounts and other hand guard accessories and have been impressed. When I first heard about this part I was a little skeptical as many other Harris bipod adaptors for picatinny rails are usually big, bulky and not that great. The Harris bipod is no doubt a staple product, rugged, simple but using them on AR's or pic rails hasn't been that good of an experience...until now.

When I first received it my first thought was why didn't anyone think of that before. It replaced the swivel stud assembly reducing the bulk of the other products that use a complete Harris bipod. By removing the swivel assembly and having the adaptor mount the bipod it really updates the Harris into something very useful for an AR or any gun with a pic rail. Truly a well thought out, simple and sleek product. Add a pod lock and you have an outstanding bipod.

For more details, to see a closer look, and installation please check out the video. Thanks for watching!

-Dave

http://arisakadefense.com/collection...le-bipod-mount