Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone have any experience with the Burris xtr ii 1.5-8? I know it isn't Nightforce durable but does anyone know if it's durable enough for some abuse?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Gatordev I believe he's refering to the rumored Nightforce 1-8. Rumor floating around is that it's sub 20 oz.
    Interesting. Guess I'll have to go do some reading/researching.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Gatordev I believe he's refering to the rumored Nightforce 1-8. Rumor floating around is that it's sub 20 oz.
    There are lots of rumors, none of which I plan on confirming, but they are very appealing and sexy rumors.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Has anyone messed with the Minox ZP8?
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JGifford View Post
    There are lots of rumors, none of which I plan on confirming, but they are very appealing and sexy rumors.
    I hate you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JGifford View Post
    I hate you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If I was guessing a certain someone sold a Nightforce 1-4 in preparation for a certain rumor.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is one of those situations where it's like fight club. 1st rule: you do not talk about fight club.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    I hate you.
    Just means it'll be ready for sale by SHOT 2018

Downloads
    Uploads
    Exactly.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Start saving for the Nightforce in a year... check

Downloads
    Uploads
    If I was guessing a certain someone sold a Nightforce 1-4 in preparation for a certain rumor.
    Honestly, no. Why? Because I have not heard a solid rumor on WHEN this new greatness will drop. I am pretty sure when it will be announced, and I know all sorts of things ABOUT it, but not the WHEN CAN I HAVE IT! Further, I am a fan of proven solutions. The company involved has done a ton of T&E and so forth on things, but I am still a fan of: "Has this thing gone to war?" The F-117's RAM paint washing off in a rain storm is a prime example of why this matters to me.

I sold my Nightforce 1-4, honestly planning on scooping up a Mark 6 1-6 TMR-D. I wanted another 2x out of the system.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was just speculating since you have suggested to some to wait for the Nightforce 1-8.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was just speculating since you have suggested to some to wait for the Nightforce 1-8.
    I don't believe I ever specifically said there would be a NF 1-8 (not that there will...or won't...or I'll ever say...). I simply said to wait for NF.
    Last edited by JGifford; 17 October 2016 at 23:56.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry R View Post
    Thanks for the link Will. Hope I got lucky with this one (last time I got lucky, I found my car where I parked it). I used a Sig 716 to mount and level it to be sure it cleared the rear BUIS. I ran it through the power range several times and at every level - very clear and bright with zero color variations or aberrations. We'll see how it holds up under bench use - hopefully the problems noted are not recoil induced. I did some research, obviously not enough, and missed this.
    Sorry, missed this. The first time I looked at the sr8c and noticed issues was when they showed it at SHOT. This was quite awhile ago. That thread I linked is also a couple years old. It sounds like there may have simply been some teething issues to work through, and the current generation are top notch. I believe voodoo loves his, if I'm not mistaken?
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com