Downloads
    Uploads

Another Arisaka Harris Bi-pod mount

Just a quick idea of how compact and neat the Arisaka Harris bi-pod mount is. Started with the low profile mount ($49) and purchased an Arisaka low profile picitany rail section for a K-mod hand guard. Difficulty level from 1 - 5, maybe 2. Time to disassemble bi-pod swivel mechanism and install new rail section and mount, 20 minutes, less if you don't watch TV and spend 5 minutes trying to install the clamp screw in from the wrong side. This thing is everything they claim it is, light, you lose all the rattle crap from the bi-pod, plus no need for a post "swivel" mount that would set it up a few more inches. The other rifles are just getting a once over, that I am taking to the range Thrusday, changed batteries in sights, need to check zero, etc., and time is tight.

The LR-10 in the front, kneeling, shows how compact the Arisaka kit makes the bi-pod, and thus made it a viable option for me, again. Total cost was $77. I forgot to order a Pod Lock, but I'm going to try to put it through the paces at the range, anyway, to make good use of time. I have others to take to the range before being put away for winter. But I think you can get an idea of how compactly it will fit, tight and rattle free having removed the original swivel mount. I may order 1 or 2 more mounts for some of the AR's, now that I'm liking bi-pods again. Kudo's Arisaka.

Name:  CIMG1609.JPG
Views: 154
Size:  124.5 KB

Best $77 bucks I've spent in a while.
    FT
    Last edited by FortTom; 18 October 2016 at 13:50.
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member