Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

who warranties 7.5" barrel supressor?

Any manufacturers will warranty their suppressor on a 7.5" AR in 5.56? Have yet to venture into NFA game and seriously considering SBR my AR pistol and attaching a Supp. to the frontend.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Off hand I think Silencerco will warranty the Saker down to 7.5

You sure you want to suppress 7.5? It's soooooooo loud... as long as you're good with wearing earpro it can be a fun short gun to shoot.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Im not so much wanting to suppress this AR only, but of the 4 I own, Id like to be able to host it on any given one at the time I choose, including using it on my 22/45 lite. Considering a 5.56 for multiple use and a .308 for my 700AAC

Downloads
    Uploads
    According to SilencerCo, the Saker line is good to 7". I'm sure there are others out there as well...
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    2nd on the saker.

yea suppressing a 7.5" will yield negligible returns as far as suppression goes. Would still be a blast that required ear pro like UW said.(pun intented)

Downloads
    Uploads
    good info. Wasted time and energy searching for anything that would be compatible it seems. I always wear ear pro, so no issue. Think I'll focus more on dedicated .22lr for the 22/45 and a good 30cal for the 700AAC

Downloads
    Uploads
    A Saker K would be fun on a 7.5"

Definitely go dedicated for a .22LR. You'll be glad you did.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dead Air has probably the best warranty in the business. We have shot a Sandman S on an 8" 308. It was still loud but helped.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Griffin does.

Downloads
    Uploads
    And the Dead Air Sandman has NO barrel length requirement.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a 7.62 and a 5.56 Saker and love them.

As far as the Dead Air goes my closest friend got suckered on one and it's been horrific. 2 times sent back with the brake seized in the can. I laughed hysterically when I saw they put a fake ratchet on the can when he first got it and it has proven to be nothing but a big ass joke. Last I heard he was selling it to buy an Omega.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've not seen any negative reviews on the Dead Air. Did he do an write up somewhere?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Liberty Triumph is rated to 7.5" for semi auto use

Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post

As far as the Dead Air goes my closest friend got suckered on one and it's been horrific. 2 times sent back with the brake seized in the can. I laughed hysterically when I saw they put a fake ratchet on the can when he first got it and it has proven to be nothing but a big ass joke. Last I heard he was selling it to buy an Omega.
    There's a guy that posts in the silencer section of ARFCOM who's the biggest Dead Air fan boy. Anytime someone posts something slightly detrimental, he e-mails them and then an actual dead air rep shows up in the thread hours later. Happens EVERY time. He would probably have a heart attack if he read this

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post

I know someone else had an issue that I knew of with the brake seizing on the can, but all cans are subject to that with enough carbon build up. I put a little anti-seize on the brake, and use my suppressor wrap to take off the can while it's still hot to prevent this.

I only have a thread on Sandman Ti, so I'll try that one out before I venture into the QD version.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    Griffin does.
    Yes we do
    Combat vet owned/operated company specializing in the design and manufacturing of industry leading silencers and firearms components. www.GriffinArmament.com PM for WEVO discount code.

Follow us on FACEBOOK
    Follow us on INSTAGRAM
    Follow us on YOUTUBE