Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

SilencerCo Interview Video with Donald Trump Jr

I have been watching some gun videos and recently I've ran across some of the recent Silencerco videos. Wow. I think they are pretty good.

Here is one that is pertinent.

The link is to the full interview of Donald Trump Jr when he visited Silencerco.

If you want to see the condensed version click the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_LOxq6j4FM

Downloads
    Uploads
    Boiler up... I encourage you to watch the whole video. It's long but very good.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Basically he talks a lot about the 2A and how he got involved with it from early on and a bunch of other topics. Then at the end he says that if the hearing protection act gets through congress DJT will sign it because it makes no sense to regulate silencers at all.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good video. Thanks for posting. Junior has a career in politics in front of him, I suspect.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jr. is also the Co-Chairman of Trump's Second Amendment Coalition:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.breit...?client=safari
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    Good video. Thanks for posting. Junior has a career in politics in front of him, I suspect.
    I suspect so also. His sister is a pretty good speaker herself. That said it says a lot that DJT's kids are well versed and respectful. That says a lot about dad right there.

As for guns it seems kind of nice that someone who seems to 'get it' has access to the POTUS any time he wants. This is a luxury that we've never had before.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Jr. is also the Co-Chairman of Trump's Second Amendment Coalition:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.breit...?client=safari
    Again, it's nice to know that someone on our side has the ear of the POTUS. Let's hope that they can discuss this stuff over dinner one night and actually do something about it that is logical and makes sense.

I have no problem with preventing criminals from getting guns, but there is a whole lot that doesn't do any of that. Its just 'there' to make people run in circles.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Got to hear the back half of the interview. I appreciate his awareness. As an aside to a point he made, any gun arguments made to compare to Europe, for or against, is bad reasoning. Europe does not set the bar. That line of reasoning toward mythical "progress" contributes to the mess we are in. The real argument is about Rights and Reason, not about what other nations do.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    Got to hear the back half of the interview. I appreciate his awareness. As an aside to a point he made, any gun arguments made to compare to Europe, for or against, is bad reasoning. Europe does not set the bar. That line of reasoning toward mythical "progress" contributes to the mess we are in. The real argument is about Rights and Reason, not about what other nations do.
    That's true but in context of talking to liberal weenies who have never held a gun, one can clearly point out that Australia, New Zealand, Europe, etc do not have the same fear of reduced decibel levels.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I get it. But it's a faulty argument. At best it simply says "others aren't afraid of it so why are we!" But he didn't use it that way. He used it as a "we need to catch up" argument which is wrong headed. There is nothing to catch up to.

Downloads
    Uploads
    How? With respect to suppressors alone, we are behind other parts of the world.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with Fledge, comparing us to other countries sets a precedent that can be used in later arguments. This mindset of having to catch up with the rest of the world is the root cause for lots of our current problems; problems like gun control, Obamacare and so on. Our forefathers gave a lot to separate us from the rest of the world, they believed we set the benchmark. Arguing the benefits of suppressors rather than comparing us to other countries will serve us better in the future. The mindset of thinking we need to catch up no matter what it is, is what leads to the deconstruction of patriotism.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    valid points on both sides. I think pointing to several European countries as examples of generally anti-gun societies that are OK with, or even require, suppressors is a useful fact for debate since you need to bring in perspectives that align to how the opponent thinks, but we should be careful in how we choose our words.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Remember when using the European countries that allow suppressors into a debate that you also will introduce their firearm regulations into the debate also.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    My hope is that hte 2A coalition will achieve something previously unheard of in congress; an intelligent, bi-partisan conversation about firearms and exactly who uses them.

The term Assault Weapon and all it's forms and connotations should be struck from the legal lexicon, as the justices should understand that it's the Assaulter, not the tool that causes the end result. Attaching the term to anything other than military weapons was probably cooked up by that toad Feinstein among all her other made-up, hocus-pocus crap about evil black rifles. Fix that fallacy and everything else can fall neatly into place for enthusiasts and hunters alike.

30 bullet clips, flash adapters, and handgun stocks FTW! This twat waffle actually said this stuff

"We have federal regulations and state laws that prohibit hunting ducks with more than three rounds. And yet it's legal to hunt humans with 15-round, 30-round, even 150-round magazines."

Ummmmm maybe in a war. The Wal-Mart here doesn't sell human tags for hunting licenses.
    Last edited by Joelski; 12 November 2016 at 09:29.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!