Downloads
    Uploads

Review: USOptics SR4c 1-4x + Samson MFG 30mm DMR Optic Mount

Description:
    The SR4C is a 1-4x22 LPV (low power variable) optic which has a 4MOA daytime visible red dot, features the SR4C reticle in MIL scale. The Zeroing knobs are 2/10MIL per click adjustment and the eyepiece is adjustable with a +2 to -3 diopter for sharp focus. 22mm objective at 1x and a 32mm eyepiece which yields a 6.23mm exit pupil. 1X magnification FOV (field of view) at 100 yards spans 110 feet. Case is made out of 6061-T6 Aluminum and it accepts CR2032 batteries. The entire optic, sans mount, weighs around 1.25 lbs. I purchased this optic around January of 2015 directly from USOptics for an LE price of just under $2,000.

The Samson 30mm DMR Mount is made out of 6061-T6 Aluminum, has two positive locking latches and can be operated one handed. Completely tool-less and is designed to work with any picatinny rail. I purchased directly from Samson shortly after my purchase of the SR4C for retail price.
    Read the full review here

Downloads
    Uploads
    Seems like every USO review I've read starts with "...so it broke, and then..."

Otherwise, I'd have really looked at this little 1-4 for all the reasons you state.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JGifford View Post
    Seems like every USO review I've read starts with "...so it broke, and then..."

Otherwise, I'd have really looked at this little 1-4 for all the reasons you state.
    My sr8c didn't break or even hiccup. I know of a few guys who ran/run USO's and they have zero issues. Mine had a problem. They fixed it quickly and it worked awesome.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    My sr8c didn't break or even hiccup. I know of a few guys who ran/run USO's and they have zero issues. Mine had a problem. They fixed it quickly and it worked awesome.
    They seem to be a love/hate item, for sure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have had two USOs, the SR4c and SR6..........not a single problem.