Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RADIAN WEAPONS

Downloads
    Uploads
    No way
    SCAR market is kind of small, but we've redesigned this product couple of times already, it won't sit on the shelf forever. I'm glad we took our time with it though, by the time it goes to market we'll have the bugs worked out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    No way
    SCAR market is kind of small, but we've redesigned this product couple of times already, it won't sit on the shelf forever. I'm glad we took our time with it though, by the time it goes to market we'll have the bugs worked out.
    Nice to hear.

You may be the fastest shipper I've ever dealt with btw. Lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wouldn't make SCAR parts either. Like Roger said, limited market, and supply for new SCARs are a trickle at best right now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    We'll make a small run of it, it's come a long way and I want to see it come into being. SCAR's footprint in the market is still too small, and its future expansion is likely to be slow, so the SCAR project keeps getting pushed back for something more pressing.

Sorry about the hijack :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I wouldn't make SCAR parts either. Like Roger said, limited market, and supply for new SCARs are a trickle at best right now.
    Too bad they aren't cheaper. Otherwise there'd probably be a bit bigger a market for them.
    Find my photos on: Flickr, Facebook, Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    Too bad they aren't cheaper. Otherwise there'd probably be a bit bigger a market for them.
    If people would manufacture parts, increase the availability and completeness of selection, more of us could build them several pieces at a time, like AR's. That size of a chunk of cake usually gets dedicated to something else.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!