I'm wondering if anyone has experience with the Beretta PX4 Compact as a CCW. I'm in the market for my first handgun which I'll be concealing and I'm taking a hard look at this one, particularly in 9mm. I've heard great things about them and I'm hoping to get a chance to run by Bass Pro this week to hold one, and as long as it feels comfortable I'll most likely end up buying it, but I figured I'd check here first to see what y'all think. And before anyone suggests a Glock instead, I really want a handgun with a manual safety, for now at least. I'm a novice when it comes to handguns and I think I'd be more comfortable having a safety for a while. With the PX4 though I can always switch it to a "decocker only" lever down the road.

Also, what brands of IWB kydex holsters would y'all recommend? Beretta has one on their website for $50 which has one 5-star review, and I found a company called Alien Gear who makes holsters for the PX4 priced at $35 and people seem to really like them. I'm a "you get what you pay for" kind of guy though and don't want anything cheap....affordable, but not cheap.

Thanks