Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    $699. LMFAO
    Street Price is probably $499 ish. Although I do love my Vortex Optics, for that price it's going to be TOUGH to compete against an Aimpoint PRO or EoTech XPS

Downloads
    Uploads
    $699 puts it in line to compete with the T1/T2, and fills a gap in their product line that, to my knowledge, they did not have a competitive offering in. Its also nice to see an option that is (presumably) competitive with the EOTECH

I'm actually kind of happy to see a $699 MSRP, it makes me think that they chose to build a more durable or reliable product. Time will tell if that price is justified.

Downloads
    Uploads
    $699. LMFAO
    Market price is usually 20-25% or so lower than the listed MSRP with Vortex. For example, look at the Razor 1-6 with a MSRP of $1999 that is available for $1400.

Hmm, just noticed that the AMG UH-1 is almost 12 oz.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have yet to see a Vortex red dot that I like or would consider using. Paid less than $500 for a few H1's so unless they are heavily discounted they will never be competitive IMO. Doubt this will even be close to any Aimpoints.

Downloads
    Uploads
    $699. LMFAO
    Let's be fair, it looks like it's trying to compete with the $1000MSRP optic from Leupold...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JGifford View Post
    Let's be fair, it looks like it's trying to compete with the $1000MSRP optic from Leupold...
    LOL I wouldn't trade a 15 year old CompM2 for both of those. The LCO isn't a bad optic based on the few hours I used one, for around $500 anyway. 1k is laughable.

Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL I wouldn't trade a 15 year old CompM2 for both of those. The LCO isn't a bad optic based on the few hours I used one, for around $500 anyway. 1k is laughable.
    I don't know how they arrived at the $1K price-tag, but I do know it's durable as a mofo based on SBU testing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    A friend picked up a lightly used DD rifle with one on it. It will never be anything more than a range toy so durability won't even be slightly challenged with him. Lol

The red dot is tiny so it definitely needs to be ran brighter than I am used too.