Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Griffin Armament M2 Sights

Griffin Armaments Micro Modular Sights™ (M2 Sights) are built for the purpose of being a small, lightweight, yet durable, and modular sight set. Most notable is the patent pending interchangeable mounting plate system that allows the sights to be configured in the traditional vertical format or angle mounted depending on user preference.

Griffin Armament is proud to introduce affordable Micro Modular Sights™. (M2) compatible with Picatinny rail systems. Griffin M2 sights offer an industry first, patent pending, modular base plate system. Constructed from QPQ Treated 17-4 and ordnance grade steel, Griffin M2 Sights were designed to be the correct product for every backup sight application.

A shooter can use these durable, low profile sights in a 12 o'clock mounted application while having the flexibility to reconfigure them to ambidextrous 45 degree angle sights using the alternate and available angle plates. This flexibility ensures these sights can be used by anyone and will never end up in a box of undesirable legacy kit. The full M2 deployment kit includes the front and rear sight assemblies as well as both vertical and angled bases for a complete modular system. However, sights and bases are available separately for users who wish to buy parts as needed. The front A2 sight provides elevation adjustment while ensuring maximum aftermarket support for your favorite post, be it tritium, fiber optic, match grade, or otherwise. An extremely low profile, snag resistant, slotted rear windage screw, affords easy but more importantly secure adjustability.

Robust spring tension of both front and rear flip up assemblies ensures accurate repeatability every time the sight towers are actuated.
    Never before has a product in this category offer this degree of flexibility. Griffin M2 Sights have a minimal foot print, and are among the smallest backup sights on the market. For a mere 2 and half ounces your rifle can be equipped with a durable iron sight system, to provide aiming capability in rain, snow, or fog, on or off axis without dependence on batteries or glass.

Deployment kit (including both plate sets) $184.95 MSRP
    Angle only kit $144.00 MSRP
    Front or Rear Sight sold separately with 12 o'clock plate $72.00 MSRP
    Angle plates sold separately $49.95 MSRP

Features:

• 17-4 stainless steel and Ordnance Grade steel
    • Melonite QPQ treated
    • Low drag slotted windage screw
    • A2 sight tower supports A2 posts[/li]
    • Patent Pending modular base plate system
    • Scant 2.5oz system weight

Name:  15259434_10155630772609569_6980081301144038291_o.jpg
Views: 1322
Size:  74.7 KB

Name:  15288613_10155630731654569_828525570869898347_o.jpg
Views: 2292
Size:  111.0 KB

Shipping now from www.GriffinArmament.com
    Last edited by GRIFFIN ARMAMENT; 29 November 2016 at 15:02.
    Combat vet owned/operated company specializing in the design and manufacturing of industry leading silencers and firearms components. www.GriffinArmament.com PM for WEVO discount code.

Follow us on FACEBOOK
    Follow us on INSTAGRAM
    Follow us on YOUTUBE

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like how low profile the rear is, not much to scrape a knuckle on.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like the slim profiles of these sights.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sold. Great idea - I'm cross dominant so a lefty rifle shooter. One product that makes you feel like left-handed = leprosy has been offset sights.

I love the bases, slick and simple. I'm a sucker for simple and clever modularity.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like em too. Fantastic idea for modular bases!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I bought a set and I can't wait to give them a try.
    FFL 07/ NFA 02
    TWN Certified Hydro Dipper

Downloads
    Uploads
    ....and I got a set coming.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll try a set.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well.... #%*&!... I just bought a set of Magpul's -.-
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    So are they attached by set screw?
    FFL 07/ NFA 02
    TWN Certified Hydro Dipper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by VIPER 237 View Post
    Looks that way, threaded into the sight body, which is dovetailed onto the mount, and in the case of them being on the 12 rail, the screw acts as the lug and puts the rest of the assembly in tension. I'm assuming the cantilever amounts use a blind hole to accomplish the same task - but with two screws acting as recoil lugs to offset the higher forces that the cantilever can create.

Extremely clever.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by VIPER 237 View Post
    Yes attached by set screw in any configuration. 18/inch pounds with a drop of blue threadlocker if you prefer.

Thanks for the positive comments guys. We've had these in development for about a year. We're extremely happy with the end product. I think alot of people will like to have affordable metal micro backups.

-Griffin CS
    Combat vet owned/operated company specializing in the design and manufacturing of industry leading silencers and firearms components. www.GriffinArmament.com PM for WEVO discount code.

Follow us on FACEBOOK
    Follow us on INSTAGRAM
    Follow us on YOUTUBE

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm excited to try out some offset configurations for LH shooting.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry about the small pics. Photobucket is not working for me today. I would appreciate a recommendation for a photo host easy for an old dino to copy/paste larger pics.

A size comparison with Mbus Pro and showing scope clearance. I'm liking these a lot. Nice simple sight picture. Hopfully MN will warm up enough to try them soon. Click to see larger.

“ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Uffdaphil View Post
    I would appreciate a recommendation for a photo host easy for an old dino to copy/paste larger pics.
    I use WEVO to host all my photos. Works for me since I mainly hang out here, and I don't post a lot of pics.