Downloads
    Uploads

Using an Health Savings Account for Med Kit

Just found out through a discussion on med kits that you can purchase them with HSA accounts.

Just thought I would give the heads up to anyone who didn't know this, like me. I'll be ordering one for me and the wife.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is there certain regulation/line/code that specifically allows this? I'd hate to see that $600 trauma kit get kicked backed and have to pay some sort of fine or whatever associated with an unsubstantiated purchase.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting. By that logic, I wonder if you could use a HSA to pay for medical classes/training
    Find my photos on: Flickr, Facebook, Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    Is there certain regulation/line/code that specifically allows this? I'd hate to see that $600 trauma kit get kicked backed and have to pay some sort of fine or whatever associated with an unsubstantiated purchase.
    I called our provider and everything seems like a go as long as there are no medications (even OTC) within the pack or it will get kicked back.

Been doing some more reading and several guys have done this successfully, some numerous times.

I stumbled on fsastore.com and it lists several med kits as well. Everything on this site is supposed to be pre-FSA approved. As long as something is selected that's at least similar would work.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    Interesting. By that logic, I wonder if you could use a HSA to pay for medical classes/training
    Now that I would suspect, no.
    david@damagephotos.com