Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CZ P-10 C

Downloads
    Uploads

CZ P-10 C

Name:  IMG_1394.PNG
Views: 1143
Size:  454.0 KB
    Many years in the making, the latest addition to the CZ line of handguns — the P-10 C. Much more than just CZ's take on the striker-fired pistol, the P-10 is decidedly CZ, from the way it feels to the way it shoots.

First order of business, ergonomics. Anyone who’s picked up a CZ 75 for the first time gets it — it just has to feel right in the hand. With the CZ grip angle, the P-10 avoids that ‘brick-in-the-hand’ feeling that has plagued many in the striker-fired genre, allowing it to point naturally. A mild palm swell, deep beavertail and three interchangeable backstraps make the P-10 fit a wide variety of hands as if it were built for them.

Next up, trigger. So many striker-fired pistols do many things right, falling short when it comes time to pull the trigger. Designed to minimize creep and stacking, the P-10’s trigger breaks at a clean 4-4.5 lbs and rebounds with a short, positive reset, meaning single shots can be meticulously placed while follow-ups are effortless.

Built to withstand the rigors of military use, its fiber-reinforced polymer frame and hardy nitride finish are made for the daily grind. A generous trigger guard allows use with gloved hands while being undercut to allow as high a grip as possible, and a set of metal tactical 3-dot sights allow for one-handed manipulation of the slide on a belt.

Like all CZ pistols, the P-10 is built with a cold hammer forged barrel. The ‘C’ in the name indicates that it is compact in both frame and slide size, and magazines are of the same family as the hammer-fired P-07, meaning the P-10 C holds 15+1 in 9mm in a flush-fitting mag with extended bases allowing 17+1.Take-down of the P-10 will be familiar to most fans of striker-fired guns, and even more pleasing will be holster compatibility with some of the most common guns on the market.

With CZ reliability, engineered ergonomics and a bevy of features both familiar and new, the P-10 is the complete package.

MSRP $516
    Name:  IMG_1396.PNG
Views: 1090
Size:  445.7 KB
    Chambering .40 Magazine Capacity 12+1
    Chambering 9mm Magazine Capacity 15+1
    Frame Fiber-reinforced polymer
    Trigger Mech Striker
    Sights Metal Three-Dot
    Barrel Cold Hammer Forged Barrel Length 4.02"
    Weight 26 oz
    Length 7.3"
    Safety Firing Pin Block Safety, Trigger Safety

http://cz-usa.com/product/cz-p-10-c/
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am a CZ fan for sure. If I had any money I would add a few more to my want list.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If they made one in 10mm...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've got one of these on pre-order through an LGS. Expecting late Jan/early Feb delivery.

I haven't been this excited for a new handgun in quite some time. The preliminary reviews and details provided by MAC and TTAG look very promising so I can't wait to give it a shot.
    Let my last thought not be, "if only I had my gun..."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is that an ambi mag release?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cjd3 View Post
    Is that an ambi mag release?
    From the reviews I've seen yes.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ergos look good. I don't think I'd do much to it beyond adding some grip.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I read the trigger sucks. Who's right? No experience with CZ pistols. The dirt bikes blew rotten goat wang!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I heard the trigger is excellent for a stock trigger in several reviews so far.

I plan to pick one up. Hopefully BC will be available for fishnet when that happens.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    Hopefully BC will be available for fishnet when that happens.
    I'm getting there. If you pick one up before you see me announce that I've started taking frames, get a hold of me anyway.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Cock View Post
    I'm getting there. If you pick one up before you see me announce that I've started taking frames, get a hold of me anyway.
    Sounds good. It will be ready when you are.

Just saw CZ announced this will be in FDE too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm rather interested in this as well. I've had a couple CZ pistols and still have one. I might wait for the first wave to come through to see if the beta users pick up on any tweaks that need to be made. The first generation of anything has the potential for issues.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Will definitely be thinking hard about picking one up.

At the very least maybe BCT and I can both play with Fledge's

Downloads
    Uploads
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    These will flood the market soon. CZ said they have a manufacturing line dedicated to this handgun alone. We should see a drop in street price later this year.

I'm waiting for threaded barrel version coming soon.