Thread: Post 41F Help

Downloads
    Uploads

Post 41F Help

So I'm getting ready to buy another can what steps do I need to take now with my trust i.e. Will the Sherrif have the print cards and photo should I go ahead and get the print cards or wait till after purchase? Anything you can tell me about new process would be awesome and greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't help with anything 41F. Sorry.
    I have several cans I have in mind but I'm waiting to make any purchases. Since 41F was an executive order to start with in 6 to 8 weeks it could be gone.

Downloads
    Uploads

Post 41F Help

M4C has a very helpful thread on the ins and outs of this. Can get quite detailed as ATF has added interpretations to the ruling.

Edit. Here's the link: http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread....1F-submissions

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're still using your trust, there are some additional steps. Here's some quick points:

You'll need 1 passport size photo, and 2 fingerprint cards per item.

You'll also have to fill out the new Form 1/4 that requires fingerprint cards and photos of any other responsible persons listed on your trust. If you're the only one listed on your trust, that makes it easy. Just fill out the responsible persons form on yourself.

CLEO notifications will also have to be filled out and sent it. CLEO's do not get cards/photos.

Send in a copy of your trust.

Send in your $200 check.

If it gives you the warm and fuzzies the ATF has not touched or entered one post 41F Form yet. Get ready to wait for a year.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone hopefully if nothing else this process will go back to the way it was

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk