Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    Multicam is a trademarked pattern and people replicate the hell out of it, even if it's a slight variation of the real thing. No one seems to have an issue with that.
    I was more referring to the subdued logo... but hey, not my project, not my gun. If it were, I'd just leave it black

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    Multicam is a trademarked pattern and people replicate the hell out of it, even if it's a slight variation of the real thing. No one seems to have an issue with that.
    Many guys hand draw their own multicam interpretation. Some by hand each time (like Axlnut), some make their own and replicate it a thousand times (like BDL). Some add their own colors (like Black Sheep- 7 color multicam).

Even in the "standard," different painters make it their own signature version.

MCA has an opportunity with the leading painter in the country. It's not lack of choices but too many that can be paralyzing for a creative project. Solid colors. Themes. Patterns. And an original idea that BDL can pull off.

Here is BDL's work on a set I put together to commemorate my grandfather's service in the Seabees in WW2 (their 75th anniversary is in 2 days). A MK18 and MK12 adaptation with same form 1 lower.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I was more referring to the subdued logo... but hey, not my project, not my gun. If it were, I'd just leave it black
    Gotcha...sorry about that

Downloads
    Uploads
    So....

What ever happened to this?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    So....

What ever happened to this?
    Finally done....

http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum...551#post152551